๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best place to throw a letter?

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

I was wondering if anybody knows or can link to the videos of when Gaga read the fan letters on stage?

I want to know for my shows :gaycat:

who will love me when the night is over

Shipper
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

I was wondering if anybody knows or can link to the videos of when Gaga read the fan letters on stage?

I want to know for my shows :gaycat:

Sis calculate your throw so the letter will land directly in front of her. Don't hit the hips of the lady.ย 

hqdefault.jpg

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

RAMROD

Just make sure you include your photo in it, in case she asks you backstage, and all these other bishes claimed that was their letters. It happened on BTWB.

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Spock
16 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You mean at the Enigma show? usually before shallow starts while shes talking.
ย 

ย 

yeah I saw that video but it doesn't show from where she picked it up, if it was on the main stage or the runway

who will love me when the night is over

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

yeah I saw that video but it doesn't show from where she picked it up, if it was on the main stage or the runway

Main stage as shes walking the runway to get to her piano. I think you should be between the runway and main stage if you want to throw the letter.
ย 

ย 

Archived