šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Spice Girls kick off reunion tour in front of 80,000+ people

BornSimon

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Well she's probably still the biggest name out of all of them no thanks to her talents thoughĀ :trollga: she can thank for that her husband...Ā 

Sexist at best :classy:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sexist at best :classy:

Not when it's trueĀ :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

holy scheisse

Can't tell baby apart from ginger:laughga:

LOVE THISĀ  tho omg. The nostalgia.

Why did posh have to skip:messga:

Ā 

SlaeUrAnus

Iā€™m going to cry when I see them. They had a massive influence on me when I was little.Ā 

Itā€™s going to be an absolute blast! Girl Power āœŒļø

In my messy era.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Not when it's trueĀ :ohwell:

Sure

giphy.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Mirages
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sure

giphy.gif

She literally admitted they would turn her microphone off when they were performingĀ :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Mirages said:

She literally admitted they would turn her microphone off when they were performingĀ :ladyhaha:

I didn't talk about that. It's just that y'all really trying it. David is only one part of the super couple. Y'all think magazines would make a huge fuss to the point buying rights to publish their wedding pictures, and the first picture ever of their first born if David were only marrying commoner girl he met from random pub, instead of marrying one of the member of the most popularĀ  girl group on Earth?

Hmmm??

tumblr_ps7gwsiZUO1vz3i63o1_250.gif

Ā 

Besides, attributing Posh's fame to David is sexist af, not to mention, it isĀ false when she already made her name known with Spice Girls before they were even dating, regardless how some of you feel towards Victoria, she is still the founding member,Ā Ā was touring and work as hard as the other 4 girls back in the 90s. It's not her fault that she is tall and pretty, so that she could walk a catwalk as a model, being favourite to be Vogue Paris, Italy, and UK covers, and get lots of connections which help her starting her career as fashion designer. And it's definitely not an inch of David's helps at all.

tumblr_inline_p1x3hjBhxq1rn1lkf_500.gif

Ā 

Andrew

So I went. It was absolutely pouring and freezing but I didn't let it get to me. They were absolutely amazing. I kept looking at the stage and couldn't quite believe they were there in front of me. I never dreamt I'd ever get to see my girls live - they never ever toured Australia.Ā 

My stand outs were Stop and Wannabe, but I LOVED that they had a few album tracks in there. If You Can't Dance, Love Thing, Do It, Never Give Up. Etc

I bloody lost it during the Girl Power interlude with all the girls talking about each other, you can just tell there is such a strong bond between them. Really the only thing missing was Victoria.

Melanie C and Mel B were incredible to watch live. They have so much energy! Geri seemed a little bit lost throughout to be honest, I've penned her the new name of Real Housewife Spice. There's not much Ginger there anymore!

But it was epic. I waited years and years and years and I finally saw them. Huge tick off my bucket list. :)

Archived