Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady finds “sexy” gardener (now in custody) with pants down

Kimmo

Featured Posts

She said he was jerking off before he pulled his pants down. And he could easily say he was adjusting his underwear lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gross and inappropriate of him to do that but that cringey woman also sounded like a damn lunatic...like why is she chasing after him after he already left the house. Either call the police and have it be dealt with or stfu why she screaming at the top of lungs about the car chasing him down the street? 

Twitter

1. He could’ve been taking a piss and she interrupted him. 

2. She only reacted like that because she’s holding a camera.

3. That run at the end. :ladyhaha:

HotLikeMexico

How do we know he just wasn’t peeing. 

Either way, he should’ve asked to use the bathroom. 

Computer

I agree she is essentially just harassing him.  I hope he doesn't return her calls ever again.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

whore
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

This!!!!! :sharon:

AnimatedDismalCassowary-size_restricted.

I’d run too, the way she’s yelling :cryga:

Leblanc

Can't wait to see this on Wendy Williams show :vegas:

wendy williams GIF

I always let the good ones go

whore

After analyzing the video at like 0.25 speed (for... studying purposes... :lana:) I don’t know how she jumped to that conclusion, unless something went down before the camera started. You see him walking across the yard when she first looks out the window, and when she comes around the corner, his pants are down but he could very well be adjusting his belt/pants/shirt or something. This is just what I gathered from the video, I could very well be wrong :duck:

personally, I would have helped him, but that’s just me :lolly:

Ariana Grindr
8 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

After analyzing the video at like 0.25 speed (for... studying purposes... :lana:) I don’t know how she jumped to that conclusion, unless something went down before the camera started. You see him walking across the yard when she first looks out the window, and when she comes around the corner, his pants are down but he could very well be adjusting his belt/pants/shirt or something. This is just what I gathered from the video, I could very well be wrong :duck:

personally, I would have helped him, but that’s just me :lolly:

Dude maybe he was taking a piss, but honestly if he wasn’t I would have offered to help too:ladyhaha:

Archived