ThisGuyTony

Is Gaga Planning #LG7?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga Planning #LG7?

• No, #LG6 is the main focus
    • Yes, but the "original" #LG7 will be scrapped

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico

Girl let her finish the album the current album we waiting for. 

gagzus

I feel like she’s planning on a double album/EP release one with electropop songs and one with experimental EDM 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, gagzus said:

I feel like she’s planning on a double album/EP release one with electropop songs and one with experimental EDM 

Speak it into existence :vegas:

I'm tired of Lady VS Gaga double album concept. Give us one disc with lighthearted dance songs (Just Dance, Telephone, Applause) and other half with experimental bops (Bloody Mary, GH, Aura). :vegas:

TimisaMonster

LG6 was pre break up...

LG7 is upon us...

:ally:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

AJRocketMan

I’m guessing after LG6 she’s gonna take a break from music and then come back in the mid 2020’s (2025/26-ish) with LG7.

Anderson123

I think she has come to the point where the main focus is the album she is currently working on. DJWS said that a couple of days after Born This Way was released she told him "The next one is called ARTPOP, lets go" and I admire that because she's so ambitious and hard working that I think she used to have so many ideas in her head at that time. Maybe she still does that but there's no way to know so lets just enjoy whatever she does in the present because some things could change in the future.

HosedDownGypsy

omg I think we should start a LG7 discussion thread :flop:

RAIN ON ME

OMonster

I know a lot of you are talking in jest... but to think that Gaga has *no* idea about her artistic future, I think, is a little naive.

Sure, she is working on LG6 and her focus will certainly be on this. But that doesn't mean to say that she hasn't thought of what to follow the record with. In fact, I think it's inevitable that she *would* have had thoughts along the lines of "Oh, XYZ would be a cool direction to take after this" - whether that be musically, conceptually or creatively in general. 

Looking back, Gaga had already conceptualised each of her albums long before their release. During The Fame's roll-out, she began to think of TFM. Whilst making TFM, I believe she already had the idea for BTW. During BTW, we know she had early thoughts of AP. And throughout all of her career, Gaga has closely referenced 'Joanne' - and I am quite sure it had always been a planned concept... not musically, but conceptually. 

I think Gaga is very strategic. She changed LG5, in part, to correlate with ASIB, which shows she considers the transition between each album. C2C - Joanne - ASIB is not a coincidence, which is why I expect some synergy (even in the form of opposites) between LG6 - LG7. 

Again, this isn't to say that she 'knows' what LG7 will look like or sound like. But I think she will have had some conceptual thoughts regarding it's direction. This direction might, and most likely, will change... but whilst working on LG6, I am sure she has thought of what will follow it. 

subtext / fantasy

gagaxsebert

Gaga is always wonder what she can do next and how can she shock people/do something different. Before ARTPOP I’d say she knew she would have to tone it down a notch. I don’t think she has LG7 worked out yet but she knows what direction she’s taking in general.

Used to be HighRoad

joannesrats

I just want to have some form of information as to what LG6 will even generally SOUND like, right now we only know the producers of it (and even that is sketchy at best besides Bloodpop and Boys Noize). 

whore

In a way, yes. As a creator myself, I’m currently working on four separate albums at once, because each one is totally different from one another. I’m  sure she has an idea of what direction she’s going to go in for LG7, possibly even LG8, even if it’s just a theme or a genre, I’m sure she has an idea. 

Do I think she’s making plans for it? Most likely not, she’s professional enough to focus on one project at a time, and I’m sure she knows she has a microscope over her every move already. Working on more than one project will inevitably stall work on the others, if that makes any sense. 

Archived