Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

10. Fantastic Beasts and the Crimes of the Grindewald

Final Score: 6.7

The most recent of the Wizarding World films comes last at number 10. This highly anticipated film was met with negative reviews from critics and fans themselves are split on how they regard it. The film features Johnny Depp taking centre stage as dark wizard Grindewald and features many stories which are expected to be tied together in the third Fantastic Beasts instalment.

giphy.gif

Highest: 10 @klaus

Lowest: 1 @OG Gaga Stan

Ā 

Comments:

DeluluSwine: Once again, I wish the spells were more colourful. The whole Queenie casting a love charm on JacobĀ  thing is kind of disturbing. It's nice to see the Ministry of Magic again as well as Nicholas Flamel and the French version of Diagon Alley.

SwissMonster:Ā  My favorite actor (Johnny Depp) and my favorite movie together. It was a dream come true. I loved this movie and itā€™s story!

Manicure 6: Ā I really don't like the end of the movie and think that the theme of fantastic beasts doesn't match with the story of Dumbledore and Grindewald. Plus, their relationship isn't really explicit... (no kiss).

Mirages: I felt like this one had a problem with pacing and was a dip in quality from the first FBAWTFT movie. Let's just say the movie had its crimes.

It wasn't that badĀ :triggered: Though I can live with this.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Lowest: 1 @OG Gaga Stan

More like OG Gaga SatanĀ :triggered:Ā Jk we love everybody but 1? Really?Ā 

Mirages
2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

giphy.gif

Ā 

giphy.gif

DiamondKing
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Jk we loveļ»æ everybody

That saying is as old as your idolĀ :ohwell:

tenor.gif?itemid=10875831

Ā 

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

who we think is at number 9 then?

guess i love lucy GIF

Hopefully my lowest scoreĀ :ally:

ElectricKing
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Hopefully my lowest scoreĀ :ally:

i can't wait for that :ally: but until then...

ElectricKing

9. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Final Score: 7.1

The first Fantastic Beasts film comes in at number 9 making the Harry Potter films the most successful in this megarate. Admired by fans and critics alike, the film sets place in New York ā€“ a little different to Hogwarts may we say and gets together a show full of stars including Eddie Redmayne, Colin Farrell, Ezra Miller and Jon Voight.

giphy.gif

Highest: 9.9 @Marges

Lowest: 2 @OG Gaga Stan

Ā 

Comments:

@DeluluSwine: It's a nice beginning to the Fantastic Beasts series. I like Eddie Redmayne as Newt. The only think I don't really like about this movie is that all the spells are just white/blue. I wish they were their actual colours.

@SwissMonster: My favorite actor (Johnny Depp) and my favorite movie together. It was a dream come true. I loved this movie and itā€™s story!

@Lazz Monster: It's actually a good movie, but it doesn't compare to the HP franchise

@Mirages: Totally not what I expected when I went to cinema and it was ah-mazing thankfully. The story is solid, it has a lot of Easter eggs and the visuals were to die for.

Othon

Deserved. CGI disaster, underdeveloped characters, dull narrative, corny humor. Undid some of the magic of the Potter series and completely derailed the FB series. Total letdown.

Eddie was cute. Iā€™ll give it that.Ā :vegas:

Daenerys

Complete garbage compared to the rest of the films in the wizarding world tbhĀ 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

DiamondKing
5 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Lowest: 2 @OG Gaga Sļ»ætan

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Deserved. CGI disaster, underdeveloped characters, dull narrative, corny humor. Undid some of the magic of the Potter series and completely derailed the FB series. Total letdown.

Eddie was cute. Iā€™ll give it that.Ā :vegas:

OG Satan strikes again...

spellman.gif

Ā 

Archived