Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Chris
6 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Girl doing everything but releasing an album....lady software girl...:poot::madge:

She's gotta get SOMEONE to make a good version of the ARTPOP app

SwissMonster
6 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Lmao it has literally nothing to do with rainbow imagery :shrug:

I doubt both of these artists have a closer relationship with Apple than Gaga :poot:

It’s confirmed that the rainbow stage is because it should represent the famous rainbow Apple logo. Confirmed by Apple itself...so the stage has nothing to do with the artist

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

mikesoa

is it tomorrow(saturday) or tonight? ive seen accounts saying its friday and others saying saturday

Zander

What’s with these software people gigs? :ladyhaha:

Would explain why Bobby was at Apple a couple of weeks ago but I wonder if it’s anything more to it than a one off performance. 

fluidcarebear
3 minutes ago, Zander said:

What’s with these software people gigs? :ladyhaha:

Would explain why Bobby was at Apple a couple of weeks ago but I wonder if it’s anything more to it than a one off performance. 

Also Michael Bearden said on his insta story a few days ago that he would be seeing Tim Cook soon.

MaryJaneHolland

She better not turn into Xtina with all these private gigs :rip:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

I was at a Meghan trainer concert on Wednesday for investors and managers of IHG, and out of everyone crowded around the stage, only one person was dancing, singing to all songs, and having the time of his life, everyone else was just dancing because they were drunk, and just having fun, after all, this was Vegas 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

RudraCNG

So it's confirmed? Can't wait to see how will she calling the attendees this time :vegas:

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

Archived