Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

The Highway Unicorn Audio Request Thread *taking requests*

J e s s e

Featured Posts

I realised that after I posted it thought it was september the 8th before, sorry :)

:hug:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J e s s e

• Branson

• Blinky38

• htrllllsem

Can I Get The Album "All The Way" By Allstar Weekend and #1 Girl By Mindless Behavior ... For My Sister ...

All the way:

http://www.filestube...11-320kbps.html

#1 girl:

http://www.filestube...11-320kbps.html

UGH the link's aren't working, just search the album name then the artist, and at the end include "Album Zip" You'll find a download.

Edited by Heatemyunicorn
"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

spookytanooki

Highest quality available of all leaked Nicki Minaj acapellas and instrumentals in a ZIP folder? Please and thank you? <3 :hug:

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Highest quality available of all leaked Nicki Minaj acapellas and instrumentals in a ZIP folder? Please and thank you? <3 :hug:

Ooohhh I second this! Lol, please! Every now and then I've been trying to round up any Nicki instrumentals/acapellas/stems I can the past few months but I haven't come up with much. Oh yeah, any stems of her songs also lol, if you have them that is. Thanks in advance for anything you come up with :D

http://www.firstload.com/?uniq=268505b4458802df&log=47515&fn=nicki+minaj+pink+friday+acapellas I found this so far I'll keep looking.

Ooohhh I second this! Lol, please! Every now and then I've been trying to round up any Nicki instrumentals/acapellas/stems I can the past few months but I haven't come up with much. Oh yeah, any stems of her songs also lol, if you have them that is. Thanks in advance for anything you come up with :D

http://www.filestube.com/search.html?q=nicki+minaj+acapellas&select=All I searched in filestube, here are some results. You could search youtube and google, and It will help if you innclude "download link" In the search :hug:

Thanks, but fyi that firstload website won't let me DL without signing up for a free trial thing.

I found an acapella for Starships (probably one of my favorite songs right now) here: http://soundcloud.co...rships-official

They have a few more Nicki acapellas along with a few other artists.

Oh and I just found this basically album of Nicki instrumentals, 14 songs from Pink Friday and 1 from Roman Reloaded. Its on my computer but if you want I can upload it to 4shared

Edited by Blinky38

Thanks, but fyi that firstload website won't let me DL without signing up for a free trial thing.

I found an acapella for Starships (probably one of my favorite songs right now) here: http://soundcloud.co...rships-official

They have a few more Nicki acapellas along with a few other artists.

Oh and I just found this basically album of Nicki instrumentals, 14 songs from Pink Friday and 1 from Roman Reloaded. Its on my computer but if you want I can upload it to 4shared

If you'd help Tyler, that'd be great I'm kinda busy right now. :hug:

Use Google and Youtube, unfortunately I don't bother with Nicki Inst. and Aca. just the songs :blehga: Ask Echo he might have tons of Nicki stuff, or Orl_Zol he'll be able to do it! :yes:

I'm uploading all the instrumentals I have in a zip folder to 4shared. It's gonna take like 5-10 minutes to upload it and I'm pretty sure they're all 320kbps mp3s so I hope you enjoy them :D

I'll love you forever if this works xD

*gasp* I've never been loved forever! It should work if you have a 4shared account and if you don't it only takes a minute to set up. I think you'll be really pleased with what comes out of that zip folder :P I practically had a freakout when I happened to stumble upon it a few months ago haha

spookytanooki

*gasp* I've never been loved forever! It should work if you have a 4shared account and if you don't it only takes a minute to set up. I think you'll be really pleased with what comes out of that zip folder :P I practically had a freakout when I happened to stumble upon it a few months ago haha

Lol I deleted most of the files cos they were filtered, but I was happy with the ones I didn't have!

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Lol I deleted most of the files cos they were filtered, but I was happy with the ones I didn't have!

Awh damn it! Honestly I've never listened to the whole thing and if I have I wasn't listening very well, so I never noticed that any of them were filtered, I've soiled my good name! Lmao

Sorry :/ But I'm glad I could at least get you something you didn't already have lol :)