💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star Drags James Charles!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

River

yeeeeeah he better stfu before he will be exposed too and he will be, the clock is ticking :lolly:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatAsianGuy

Yasss. Thought Jefree would defend him. I have a little hope that Jeff is a genuine person.

Edit: or not??

JoeMo
14 hours ago, Taide said:

''He is a danger to society.''

Gurl, the drama :air: Seriously somebody better be keeping eye on James if he decides to hurt himself or something.. :smh:

That’s honesty my first thought, waking up to so much hate at such a young age from the entire world makes me worried he might do something stupid, I hope his parents are looking out for him.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

PartySick
13 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

That’s honesty my first thought, waking up to so much hate at such a young age from the entire world makes me worried he might do something stupid, I hope his parents are looking out for him.

What makes me furious about this is that it would've stayed quiet if he had given Tati promo rather than her rival's brand.

She enabled him, supported him, they all did so why tf is everyone acting like they're heroes and James is a "danger to society"? They're all snakes.

James is a perv with non-violent but still predatory sexual behavior. Fame has poisoned his ego. He needs help, not a lynch mob millions strong laughing at/praying for his downfall. Wth is wrong with people :smh:

đŸ–€

FABian

i like Jefree but that was OVERLY dramatic. Like LOL. I mean James was technically one of his bigger competitors so there's always that factor. Of course I've no clue what went down behind the scenes. NATHAN banning james? Lols

People say cancel culture should go away but in a way it’s relieving to see consequences for actions in some way or another. Regardless of time passed. 

Squidward T

Seriously, who cares about this crap. These people make videos on YouTube. I am gay and flirt with straight guys all the time knowing nothing is ever going to come of it and most of the time they're cool with it. The fact this is top news in our country is quite pathetic. 

GagaMyBlood95
8 hours ago, Brian Ryan said:

Being a slut > being a racist.

Saying a racist thing when you are clearly in the most problematic years of your life and then honestly admitting your mistakes and proving over and over that you are anything but a racist over several years > Being a spoiled 19 year old millionaire who thinks he can have every guy because he is famous, who thinks it is okay to hit up other people's boyfriends, who uses people for fame, throws away friends for money and accepts deals from brands of sleeping pills when he knows very well that his target audience are 12-14 year old girls...

1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

I don’t condone James alleged behaviour but to see such aggressive bullying by adult YouTube beauty figures against a young boy when he’s down ... it just doesn’t feel right. It speaks volumes about their character that they have to film a hate video like this to get attention. 

It is not aggressive at all. I am one of the first who says when something is overly done to someone, but if you haven't watched the whole 40 minutes of Tati's video, then you really can't talk about it because she explained everything perfectly and it is NOT just about hitting straight guys..

fivefoottwo
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

She enabled him, supported him, they all did so why tf is everyone acting like they're heroes and James is a "danger to society"? They're all snakes.

this is the sketchy bit to me. let's say hypothetically james did not do that sugar hair whatever promo; would she have kept quiet about his predatory nature and continue posing with him in videos and social media posts and continue letting him target other straight men? 

1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

Seriously, who cares about this crap. These people make videos on YouTube. I am gay and flirt with straight guys all the time knowing nothing is ever going to come of it and most of the time they're cool with it. The fact this is top news in our country is quite pathetic. 

THANK YOU, was expecting someone to say this.

The fact that some weird ass controversies of a youtuber that does make up is top news and is dominating social media is truly disturbing.

Dont wanna be that guy but cmon people, there are wars out there, humanitarian crisis all over the world, the environment is ****ed, the US government is in shambles, and I could go on for like a 100 paragraphs. Stop getting distracted with this bullcrap

Also lets be real, the majority of people that are attacking him, are people that hated him in the first place, for his personality or whatever, and are just jumping in the hate bandwagon rn. 

If you want him to dissapear, stop making him matter, for good or bad, but stop giving him fame, Logan Paul had it way worse with the suicide forest thing and in the end it only made him even more famous.

imnotyourbabe10

Stories like these are why people detest Millennials.  Not to say some of it isn't important (talking about issues like racism and assault is good to shed light on).  But this whole YouTube celebrity, influencer culture :icega:....c'mon Gen Z, Millennials, etc...we can do so much better!  (I know, I say this on a Lady Gaga fansite). :bradley:

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, Brian Ryan said:

nope.

Very elaborate response, but this is GagaDaily after all so it's me who should be blamed for thinking a normal discussion could exist...

Luna Lovegood

Both trash.

luna’s advocate

Archived