Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
rumor

Bradley and Irina Rumoured Split

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
27 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

If I knew why, I wouldn’t be asking. 

But go off I guess...

I dont know why your angry but you did the same to me when i asked you a question but go off i guess

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ktaylor99
8 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I dont know why your angry but you did the same to me when i asked you a question but go off i guess

Um that wasn’t me. That was another poster in this thread.

Might want to check that before you accuse someone 😉

Edited by Ktaylor99

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Um that wasn’t me. That was another poster in this thread.

Might want to check that before you accuse someone 😉

Im sorry my bad anyways the gif was meant as a joke so im sorry and i didnt mean to upset you 😁 

Edited by Sanne Godijn

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ktaylor99
7 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Im sorry my bad anyways the gif was meant as a joke so im sorry and i didnt mean to upset you 😁 

I’m not upset. I wanted to hear your opinion...since you seem to feel strongly about it. Like I said just as strong and the “shippers”

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I’m not upset. I wanted to hear your opinion...since you seem to feel strongly about it. Like I said just as strong and the “shippers”

 

I was annoyed with people being  happy about the breakup its just so disrespectfull

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...