💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift on Lady Gaga

Mr S

Featured Posts

Gam

I'd like to see Taylor on Gaga  :hor: 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
1 minute ago, The13thNote said:

All of the sudden "ME!" aint so bad after all. :ohwell:

I still hate it :fan:

The Child
4 minutes ago, Zander said:

If you didn't see that easter egg video with Taylor she likes to sew seeds and gave the example of when she talked a couple of months ago about Brendon, who then she collabed with. Just sayin' :ally:

Lmao she said this for an interview, they asked her about Drake, Britney Spears etc ...

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RudraCNG
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

Taylor Swift wrote this on her Twitter? :wub:

It's a quote from her EW! interview

Zander
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao she said this for an interview, they asked her about Drake, Britney Spears etc ...

I can't wait to listen to those tracks with Britney & Drake on the new album then.

:ally:

Phaye Monster

All of a sudden I love Taylor Swift

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Seems like she knows all about her career, like she can name every album and stuff she does

RudraCNG

So according to this statement, we should start thinking Gaga is not gonna release LG6 in a long, loooong time  :stalkga:

Glamourpuss

Anyone else remember this? :wub:

It's no secret that Taylor Swift's top tune, "You Belong With Me," is catchy -- even Lady Gaga loves it!

Lady Gaga, 24, shared with Show Studio, "I think it's just because it's very whimsical in a way that I'm not necessarily whimsical every day."

She told the program that she starts singing along to T's song "so loudly" when she hears it on the radio that she's "so embarrassed." Lady Gaga also praised Taylor for being "a great songwriter."

How did Taylor react to that? "I'm a huge fan of hers and [hearing] that really, really made me smile. I appreciated that."

Mirages
25 minutes ago, HIMe said:

She paid ARTPOP dustT

She plays it at her photoshoots it's been confirmedt by Gaga and Brandon Maxwell or someone else? I'm not sure but it was said in an interview and Gaga herself said she told her she loved the record especially Applause. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

OMonster
8 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Seems like she knows all about her career, like she can name every album and stuff she does

Taylor is incredibly savvy when it comes to this business. 

I am sure she, or her team at least, have many tabs on many movements within the industry. And for her sheer versatility and constant relevance, I would think that Taylor finds Gaga's career interesting and probably very inspiring, too. 

It's interesting to note how Taylor made *the* defining shift in her career between country and pop (1989), almost an exact year after Gaga released ARTPOP. Perhaps she was inspired by it? We know she really loved the record. 

Spoiler

Disclaimer: I'm certainly not claiming that ARTPOP is what led to 1989. But perhaps the record, along with many other influences, gave Taylor the inspiration and interest to pivot fully into the pop domain.

subtext / fantasy

Born Brave

I love when my number three stans my number one. It makes me happy inside. 

Archived