celeb

Singer refused liver transplant, feared gay donor

LateToCult

Featured Posts

The Fame

"Iā€™m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dudeā€™s liver,ā€™"

Ā 

Ā 

This is honestly the WEIRDEST thing I've ever heard...?!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

That is ridiculous, and nit to mention homophobic, but hey, nature's selection I guess :triggered:

I hope his children, if he have some, are much wiser and smarter tho.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Antichrist
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Say the Mexican joke. I wanna know what my fellow GGD members really think about my people. Ā :interestinga:

see, this is the problem. it's a joke, it's not what i think about your people :saladga:

sipthistea

Imagine labelling someone else's liverĀ :ladyhaha:

He's a music legend but he's so stupid and homophobic.Ā 

Andrea B

KJNSDJKSDKJNNJĀ  nunca pense ver a vicente fernandez en GGDĀ :air:

LateToCult
40 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

see, this is the problem. it's a joke, it's not what i think about your people :saladga:

Most humor involving a singled out nationality, ethnicity, or raceĀ is rooted in racism/xenophobia. Just like most humor surrounding the LGBT community is rooted in homophobia. Humor like this has helped feed hatred for decades in the United States as well as around the world because it signals to people that this way of thinking is ok. Are you really crying because you said you wanted to make a joke about Mexicans and people arenā€™t interested in hearing yourĀ cheap reply that probably involves theft/laziness/fence-jumping/wet backs?Ā 

pedrohemg

He has a valid point. Here in my country, Brazil, gays CANNOT donate blood. Yes, that's true. We can't. And I don't even need to explain you why.

Andrea B
Just now, pedrohemg said:

He has a valid point. Here in my country, Brazil, gays CANNOT donate blood. Yes, that's true. We can't. And I don't even need to explain you why.

your country is very homophobic and we all know that.Ā 

Gays should be able to donate blood and organs in every country....in order to donate an organ or blood fisrt, you have to do an STD test.Ā Ā at least that's how it works in Mexico.Ā 

pedrohemg
1 minute ago, Andree said:

your country is very homophobic and we all know that.Ā 

Gays should be able to donate blood and organs in every country....in order to donate an organ or blood fisrt, you have to do an STD test.Ā Ā at least that's how it works in Mexico.Ā 

But I think HIV isnt detectable before 30 days of the infection.

RockwellMonster
23 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Most humor involving a singled out nationality, ethnicity, or raceĀ is rooted in racism/xenophobia. Just like most humor surrounding the LGBT community is rooted in homophobia. Humor like this has helped feed hatred for decades in the United States as well as around the world because it signals to people that this way of thinking is ok. Are you really crying because you said you wanted to make a joke about Mexicans and people arenā€™t interested in hearing yourĀ cheap reply that probably involves theft/laziness/fence-jumping/wet backs?Ā 

Youā€™re taking it too farĀ :triggered:

thats their point, they want to make a joke but people like you take it to heart and think itā€™s rooted in racism/xenophobia and, IMO, do more for spreading hatred.Ā 

A joke is a joke, there doesnā€™t need to be some deep meaning to it. As a gay man, I find gay jokes hilarious.Ā 

Lighten up, you getting upset over a joke that hasnā€™t been told yet is a bit much:trollga:

Fame Romance
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

Iā€™m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dudeā€™s liver

Ā 

this is some next level loyalty :nooo:

No homo ++

Biggest Fan

It breaks my heart seeing this Mexican ā€˜so called artistā€™ Ā actingĀ like this,

All of mexicans (straight) and I can say this because I lived years inĀ mexico are homophobes,Ā 

at work

at schoolĀ 

itā€™s all about showing how manly they are

always thinking about sexĀ and basically shouting out loud Iā€™m a TOP i am no BOTTOMĀ 

\ I have come to that conclusion always \

Ā 

which is stupid basically he is treated as an idol in Mexico and all those poor (most of mexico) families support this mindset AND WAY OF LIFE

DRINKING PARTYING AND PRAYING šŸ˜‚

as if heā€™s sins are less than a gay mans

Ā 

God is everywhere

just because you have bushy eyebrow doesnā€™t mean He is a macho man

cant even compose a song by himself šŸ˜‚

man allĀ he likes is womenĀ and drink?

and a gay man canā€™t show how he loved men and have a good time n be respected?

Ā 

I think i have to set an example:firega:

Ā 

anyways,, Ā he should thank the producers for making millions off of him and giving him enough to live. šŸ˜¶

šŸ¤–

Biggest Fan
52 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Plus, his son (the one in the middle)

alex-foto.jpg

they said he is GAY

I mean see what I mean. he can a fam n daughters but šŸ‘€

Hes Dad claiming Macho status and he also is just so stupid to me now

Thank God for Gaga and awareness for gay men n women that we too can shine

šŸ¤–

LateToCult
16 minutes ago, RockwellMonster said:

Youā€™re taking it too farĀ :triggered:

thats their point, they want to make a joke but people like you take it to heart and think itā€™s rooted in racism/xenophobia and, IMO, do more for spreading hatred.Ā 

A joke is a joke, there doesnā€™t need to be some deep meaning to it. As a gay man, I find gay jokes hilarious.Ā 

Lighten up, you getting upset over a joke that hasnā€™t been told yet is a bit much:trollga:

You can think Iā€™m taking it too far but I just saved everyone from a sad ā€œjokeā€ that was never going to be funny.

You're welcome.Ā 

Oh, and I thinkĀ they need you over on the thread about Meghan Markleā€™s baby being compared to a monkey. They donā€™tĀ have enough people defending the radio host who did it.Ā :trollga:

Archived