Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So... about LG6...

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

First off I don't get how everyone thought the original LG5 was gonna be a dark synth pop album, Frankensteined can be the only exception, but all the pictures her and RedOne took were with pianos and string guitars, literally none of them had like synths or anything that could make it the dark electronic pop album people think :laughga:

Also people think there's also a dance version of Angel Down :air:

... Oh, and second, we don't know much about LG6 now and I can guarantee that :staymad::laughga:

She said her next album (LG5) would be inspired by her work in AHS. The concept she had for her intel performance at the Grammys was different, but it all changed. And then Joanne was made :wub: I was just linking what we knew about the original, but of course, there's no legit trustworthy info at all, since Gaga will clearly not talk about it lol

And, usually, that's how demos start, don't they? Acoustic, improvised versions, and stuff. I don't think the scrapped songs were the final versions, I think they were only concepts. Perhaps Gaga worked a little more in a few, just in case, but didn't make the final cut.

PG.

DC
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

She said her next album (LG5) would be inspired by her work in AHS. The concept she had for her intel performance at the Grammys was different, but it all changed. And then Joanne was made :wub: I was just linking what we knew about the original, but of course, there's no legit trustworthy info at all, since Gaga will clearly not talk about it lol

And, usually, that's how demos start, don't they? Acoustic, improvised versions, and stuff. I don't think the scrapped songs were the final versions, I think they were only concepts. Perhaps Gaga worked a little more in a few, just in case, but didn't make the final cut.

Well, sure actually, who knows when it comes to Gaga, what am I thinking? :laughga:

She usually does her pop songs on piano first to come up with stuff... Omg why didn't she ever perform Alejandro on Piano? :triggered: That would make the acoustic part of Enigma SO much better :firega:

PlastiscGuy
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Well, sure actually, who knows when it comes to Gaga, what am I thinking? :laughga:

She usually does her pop songs on piano first to come up with stuff... Omg why didn't she ever perform Alejandro on Piano? :triggered: That would make the acoustic part of Enigma SO much better :firega:

Imagine a ballad-ish version, with the JWT vocals :nooo: 

PG.

Archived