💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So... about LG6...

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

I promise this will be my last thread until we have further official confirmation about the album's existence :selena:

What do we know about the album?

Back before Joanne was released, there was a rumored original concept for LG5. It was supposed to be dark, AHS inspired with heavily disco influences. We know it was later scrapped when David Bowie died, and her Grammy's performance was changed to a tribute.  So far, we know she and RedOne made 8 songs, one of them was rumored to be Frankensteined. (Apparently a feature) Frankensteined was teased in the Joanne World Tour backstage when Gaga sang a few lines to some lucky fans, but nothing much about it was officially discussed/teased anymore.

I don't remember much, it probably was during the LG5 time or later, but she was supposed to collaborate with Nile Rodgers, Paul McCartney (they recorded the song, didn't they?) and, if I'm not wrong, Elton John. This was during early 2016, I suppose? My memory is bad. It was obviously scrapped since we haven't heard of it in years.

Then Joanne happened, and fans, as per usual, thought a Joanne pt. 2 EP would come. It could probably have been due to the album not being what fans expected it to be or due to ARTPOP pt. 2 never coming, but it was just assumptions. Then Coachella happened, and Gaga performed a brand new song, The Cure. Fans speculated more and more until it was confirmed Gaga was going to perform a special Dive Bar Tour, during the Joanne era, where she'd sing a few new songs! 

But it didn't happen. 

And later, the JWT was canceled. 

The Cure could probably have been a scrapped song from the A Star Is Born soundtrack, even part of the same sessions. I'm not sure, I think DJWS debunked this theory, though. But anyway, the soundtrack for ASIB was pretty much finished by late 2017. How do we know this? The movie was supposed to premiere in early 2018, more precisely, March/April. Its premiere release was later moved forward to October. Many details were changed, in both movie, and probably album. But it couldn't have taken so many time, for Gaga, to finish the soundtrack.  Did it? She was seen multiple times in New York's Electric Lady studio, fans speculated once again, LG6 was coming, but nothing happened. It was even rumored she'd release 3 albums in the same year! ASIB soundtrack did, but LG6 didn't. C3C was debunked by Tony himself.

If I'm not wrong, Gaga started working with DJWS in 2017, for both ASIB and LG6. But then, DWJS confirmed he wasn't longer working on the album. Instead, multiple producers were spotted seen working with Gaga, such as Bloodpop who previously worked with her for Joanne. 

Gaga was supposed to be on Bloodpop's album. But she wasn't. So what happened with their music sessions? What happened with LG6?

She can be pretty much a perfectionist, but she's been working on the album for almost 3 years and a half now, if not more. So what happened? Did she change her mind and decided to do something different? We know she's always making music, but what's happening with LG6? Did ASIB's impact really have an influence on it?

If ASIB was released back in early 2018, would we have LG6 already? Is Gaga taking things slower? How much time does she need, considering she's been working on the album for years!? What is she waiting for? ASIB hype is dead, LG6 hype has officially reigned months ago after her noninnocent tweet/month silence. We could even say its release it's imminent by this time, but nothing seems to be coming any time soon anymore, so what's happening? :saladga: what has changed?!

PG.

PlastiscGuy

Also, not to forget about EN*GMA's and Haus of B*auty's existence :madge: why did her plans change so much these past few years?!

PG.

MrHappy
12 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I promise this will be my last thread until we have further official confirmation about the album's existence :selena:

Thats lie :ladyhaha:

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Thats lie :ladyhaha:

I don't jump into conclusions and make threads like our good sis who shall not be named, tho :neyde: 

But really, I'm considering taking a break because the wait is killing me and I should be studying instead :selena:

PG.

MrHappy
3 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I don't jump into conclusions and make threads like our good sis who shall not be named, tho :neyde: 

But really, I'm considering taking a break because the wait is killing me and I should be studying instead :selena:

Yep me too

Zander

Look, the secret is in her hairbows. 17th May and everything will become clear. Mark me. :ally:

IMG-2760.jpg

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

We know nothing about LG6.

Simple.

Exactly :cryga: every time we were one step closer to know something about it, it just didn't happen! 

PG.

AJRocketMan

I assume it’s going to be a mix between Tech-House and Electro-House, considering who she’s working with. And Nichola said she’s gonna go crazy again. That’s what we know. 💁🏼‍♂️

ELECTROHEART

it's so frustrating because we know absolutely nothing but the producers :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

PlastiscGuy
5 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

it's so frustrating because we know absolutely nothing but the producers :messga:

And she could literally do the unexpected :wtfga: she always brings the best from the producers she works with, and also never does the same, so this is so frustrating, we don't know what to expect

PG.

ydnmnme

We really know nothing, I’m shocked:cryga: She wasn’t joking when she said it’d be a surprise... 

I hope for something with 80s’ vibes 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Guest Anisko

Gaga is the type of artist that can deliver great materials in short amount of time(TFM-BTW) .. But something usually never clicked when she took much time making music because i think she's the type of artist that easily get bored from her art ... 

I don't like to sound negative but I think gaga scrapped everything and she moved to a totally different direction specially after the success of a star is born soundtrack.

That's why I'm not hyped anymore for new music .. And tbh I will never repeat what it happened to me during the pre-ARTPOP era because absolutely I'm not that dumb to get myself burned with the same fire all over again (we all knew how so much hype can negatively affect our mental health.)

So i Hope the the queen of kindness consider this .. Or at least she can let her mother tweets about that :ally:

DC

First off I don't get how everyone thought the original LG5 was gonna be a dark synth pop album, Frankensteined can be the only exception, but all the pictures her and RedOne took were with pianos and string guitars, literally none of them had like synths or anything that could make it the dark electronic pop album people think :laughga:

Also people think there's also a dance version of Angel Down :air:

... Oh, and second, we don't know much about LG6 now and I can guarantee that :staymad::laughga:

Archived