celeb

TIME: Rihanna “The GOAT of MetGala looks”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boris2

Not being pressed but, Gagz has overshadowed Rih in most of  the awards shows they have assisted in the same night :reductive:

JazzGa

No respect for an uneducated flop amateur "writer" who doesn't know the difference between "all intents and purposes" and the ignorant-ass "all intensive purposes" :tea:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Clumsy Monster

Agree. Rih is the QUEEN of Met Gala. But let's be honest here, she has been slaying the ball only after 2015. And I couldn't help but thinking that Gaga would've slayed all the themes had she attended through the years from 2009. The fact that she fits every theme amazes me. 

Chuckles

Did they seriously not place the D&G women suit moment? That started her reign...

LateToCult
16 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

Not being pressed but, Gagz has overshadowed Rih in most of  the awards shows they have assisted in the same night :reductive:

We’re talking about the MET though. They’ve only attended the same gala once but Gaga showed up in a forgettable look and Rihanna STUNNED.

Rino

she upped her fashion game post 2010s for sure. 

to the extent that I used to wish Gaga was wearing equally gorgeous looks :messga:

BUT I love the way Gaga's been playing her red carpet lately. it feels like it's not even about the looks themselves anymore for her, but the way she presents them, and I LIVE FOR IT :flower:

I mean honestly, anyone can wear a gorgeous look to the red carpet, but only Gaga can make the least plain outfit burst with life with her theatrical antics. she's in the league of her own now :gayhat:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Reginald

She's had some wonderful outfits, but 

rihanna-met-gala-fashion-2007-billboard- 

This isn't one lol

You can get this look at any mall in America for like $25 :lmao:

Galagala

Met Gala = Rihanna + Blake Lively + Zandaya :applause:

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

LG is an artist not a fashion designer anyway.

*Disco Bra has left the chat* 

:sis:

please enlighten me to death

Knife

The Guo Pei gown and the "Pope" one are great, the others..not so much. :triggered:

Bradley

She is the only person who can threaten Gaga at the Met Gala.

It's so hard to get a Lady Gaga x Rihanna picture, it's almost like it's a universal rule to have only one of them attend red carpets and award shows.

In 2017, Gaga named her best dressed and didn't attend. This year Gaga attends and dominates the media and she doesn't attend.

Archived