EdwardRosePR 34 Posted September 11, 2025 Share Posted September 11, 2025 Back at it again. This time, it's my take on Gaga's Act I of The Mayhem Ball: "Of Velvet and Vice" but with my own twist. I hope you all enjoy it! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
murphymonster 5 Posted September 11, 2025 Share Posted September 11, 2025 This goes so ****ing harddddd Please do the other acts Brilliant Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VOLANTIS 16,507 Posted September 11, 2025 Share Posted September 11, 2025 this is everythinggg I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 857 Posted September 11, 2025 Share Posted September 11, 2025 So adding this to my cardio playlist 😭😍 If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EdwardRosePR 34 Posted September 11, 2025 Author Share Posted September 11, 2025 2 hours ago, murphymonster said: This goes so ****ing harddddd Please do the other acts Brilliant Hahaha Thank youuuu! I have plans to do the rest of the Mayhem Ball. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EdwardRosePR 34 Posted September 11, 2025 Author Share Posted September 11, 2025 1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said: this is everythinggg You’re everything! 😭😂❤️ Thank youuuu Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.