💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

She's really bumped up her popularity lately. So regardless if it's May, June, July, August, September.. she's still current. And talented enough that lots of people will continue to care.
And realistically, even if it's September that's really not THAT far away. In fact, it might be better to take some time to get people wondering what Gaga will do next. Then bam.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aqua Mars

Why the Joanne hats and the Pinot Grigio bottles in the trailer tho? :oprah:

giskardsb
8 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She's amazing and talented but not very smart when it comes to strategy 

She goes on a 2 month blackout, teases LG6, changes her icons and then comes back with this picture

I meannnn:icega:

Maybe you need to quit judging her from a marketing perspective and just let her be a musical artist.

Pop fans need to start stanning marketing firms instead of pop stars.

illySpencer
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Because of all the LG6/Frankensteined/possible insiders teasing and she released The Cure so who knew what to expect

It's always the same with you guys, everytime she creates a new album you believe anything and everything you see on Twitter because someone said something that's please you. And everytime you get excited/hyped and when it's wrong, you create a meltdown. It's clearly not healthy. 

Don't you see that all the insider are wrong ? We supposed to have LG6 on her first Enigma date, next for her birthday, next for the MET and nothing happen. 

I suggest you to stay out of Twitter/Insta et let GaGa doing what she wants. It's her album, not yours and if she clearly wants to take her time LET HER !!!  

Katy said once "No one speaks for me", well abviously, it's the same for GaGa and any artists. 

doppelganger
1 hour ago, uo111 said:

A lot of work and effort goes into her music. A lot of ideas are played with and experimentation is done. And that takes a long time. She doesn’t hire people to make her music and just show up in the studio to record it like many other “artists.” As we have seen many many times in the past, these sessions very often do not lead to a finished product, but are a apart of a process.

I do believe this is the case. We know Gaga records a tonne of demos. All the rejected ARTPOP tracks, the lost LG5, The Cure coming out of nowhere.  Unlike many pop acts, she writes the majority of her songs. She's testing out ideas with collaborators instead of filtering through pre-recorded demos by other songwriters. 

gag

Sorry to be harsh but this is no one's fault but yours and yours entirely. Most of the forum told you to calm down when you were hyping up a single release on Enigma opening night, and then again when you were hyping up a release after the Oscars. Even your current 'view' seems unattainable at this point (personally I'm predicting a release after September). Again, sorry for sounding pointed, but just because you have an unrealistic little manager release strategy planned out in your head does not mean Gaga's team is subpar because they're not carrying out YOUR ideals.

Just expect the worst and hope for the best.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Charles 1989

Well, maybe she would release an Ep or album as 10years ago (TFM) to the end of the year:selena:

Diamond heart99

No.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

LUCARTPOP

The only "tease" we got was her changing her layouts throughout her social medias, apart from that no one, literally NO ONE from Gaga's team or herself confirmed or denied anything. No one is hyping you but yourself, and other stans. 

theahsfan
3 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ya’ll stop expecting new music! The sessions from last year/late 2017 were for the asib soundtrack being released next year :diane:

Is it so difficult to recall what happened in that time period? 

Gaga to DJWS in Sep 2017: “Can’t wait to write this next album with you”

DJWS in October 2017: “Can’t wait to introduce you to ARTPOP’s Little Sister #LG6”

DJWS this year confirmed that himself and Gaga worked on songs for LG6 but the album changed direction.

And as for the sessions with BloodPop, Boys Noize, SOPHIE, Basec; they weren’t even on the soundtrack so why are you even saying that those sessions weren’t for new GAGA music? 

Can we stop with this “it was ASIB!1!1 I’m n0t a littlE deLuLu!1 I’m one of the cool kids🤪😋on GGD!:)!” nonsense when the movie was literally shot in April and Mark Nilan Jr confirmed on his IG story that they completed their ASIB pop songs in March, except Before I Cry which was done in June 2018, or at least the added orchestra bits were.

They had to have had the instrumentals for the songs heard in the movie ready for when they shot it. The WDYDT, HBF, LWIF, ITA instrumentals/playback instrumentals were all heard in the movie either on the piano or during Ally’s pop performances or rehearsals.

Case closed on this “IT WAS ASIB🤷‍♀️💃” business already 

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

The only "tease" we got was her changing her layouts throughout her social medias, apart from that no one, literally NO ONE from Gaga's team or herself confirmed or denied anything. No one is hyping you but yourself, and other stans. 

luca coming thru with the receipts :pole:

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

luca coming thru with the receipts :pole:

It's mafematics luv xx

geopang

I don’t want any music unless it’s her best quality that she can possibly give. I’d rather wait longer and receive a polished concept with amazing songs.

theahsfan
8 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

I think you need to get with and understand stan culture then. We stan artists. We get hyped. I am not blaming or attacking Gaga, I’m just saying I think she’s wasted opportunities. 

I get excited and naturally I’m gonna also get impatient. It’s NATURAL. I’m not some Facebook comments section “Paws up forever Mother Monster!” who has a Gaga shrine in their room stan like some of you seem to be (no offence). Just loosen up a bit and stop overanalysing my every word and getting so offended.

theahsfan
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

It's always the same with you guys, everytime she creates a new album you believe anything and everything you see on Twitter because someone said something that's please you. And everytime you get excited/hyped and when it's wrong, you create a meltdown. It's clearly not healthy. 

Don't you see that all the insider are wrong ? We supposed to have LG6 on her first Enigma date, next for her birthday, next for the MET and nothing happen. 

I suggest you to stay out of Twitter/Insta et let GaGa doing what she wants. It's her album, not yours and if she clearly wants to take her time LET HER !!!  

Katy said once "No one speaks for me", well abviously, it's the same for GaGa and any artists. 

You say that like I’m not letting “GaGa” have control over her releases and what I say actually makes a difference.

It’s my opinion, you literally attack GaGa 24/7, please just get over it already. 

Archived