question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel
12 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Here comes the delulu again. Confusing excitement with entitlement. :ladyhaha: 

Acting like I-KNOW-IT-ALL, yet got none of the dates right. :shrug:

She might have recorded some songs, but how do you even know it's sufficient for a whole album? :awkney:

Y'all want a good rollout, yet also want her to just release music quickly. I mean, the hypocrisy... :kiss:

Exactly! Why does everyone think they know better.  If she acted on every random idea these fans had then, well... she wouldn’t even be a thing right now. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
1 hour ago, BibleThisWay said:

why would you think she'd release a single like just over a year after Joanne? and a 2018 release was even less likely given she was working on the music for A Star Is Born

Because of all the LG6/Frankensteined/possible insiders teasing and she released The Cure so who knew what to expect

and she was working on LG6 with DJWS in September-December 2017, not A Star Is Born

Dg_KJwMUcAATvJ7.jpg

theahsfan
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

Exactly! Why does everyone think they know better.  If she acted on every random idea these fans had then, well... she wouldn’t even be a thing right now. 

Don't talk about me like the scum of the Earth when I'm just saying that I BELIEVE. IN MY OPINION. That she has wasted a few good, great opportunities to release a single. Maybe I do know better, because if she waits too long, there'll be no buzz around her and we could have Perfect Illusion 2.0, a commercial failure. 

Gaga literally trended today on Twitter with like 500k tweets and was the most talked about celebrity at the Met Gala. If she released a single on Friday it would've gone top 7 next week I think with all the buzz surrounding her. It would've been a great move for her to do that, but of course she'll wait until some irrelevant week at the end of June or something when Rihanna is #1 everywhere and Taylor is near the top with her second single and Justin Bieber is back and she'll be overshadowed. 

Obviously I care about her happiness but it's not like releasing a single is incredibly taxing. It's just putting a song out there in the world, she doesn't have to travel the world promoting and performing, and she's used to putting singles out, it's her job, I just wish she'd hurry up with it and release it while everyone is watching because it's gonna happen at some point and now in my opinion feels like the right time. That's all this is... an opinion

This is also a reply to my biggest fan @JR Gg. Love you sis:heart:

theahsfan
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

I really can't wait to see some of your reactions when she releases this month.:ohwell: It's happening, trust n' believe:sis:

It's possible but things just feel so quiet now that it's hard to predict when she'll release

codymonster

It’s so interesting to me how people get impatient. She writes her albums. She just acted in a smash Hollywood film. She’s a busy woman. And her music doesn’t get handed to her. 

I am actually happy to wait for music from her. Why? Because it gives her enough time to live and breathe the art. It allows her to create her persona, her music, and her visuals. We are so lucky to stan an artist that doesn’t just flippantly release music.

She is doing a Vegas residency, recently got off a Hollywood press tour/award circuit, and even more recently called off an engagement. Let the woman breathe and find herself and enjoy her life. So done with people being entitled. She’s a person, and a person that always delivers. But the only way she can continue to deliver quality, is if we allow her the time to produce quality.

Guest Anisko
7 hours ago, Nino said:

3 year album cycles are commonplace. In that 3 years other than just the album Joanne we've got, several music videos, a promo single and an entire album for ASIB. We've had 3 full on live music productions(Enigma, JWT, Coachella), 4 if you want to count the superbowl, performances at every major awards show, a lyric video, covers, and a remix of the album's title track. On top of all that music activity she was the breakout star of the entire ****ing film industry this past year. Y'all make threads like these then act surprised when she posts that her fans make her depressed. :awkney:

Excuse me .. But when she posts that her fans make her depressed?

Stef

I've said it before, but I'm a firm believer in the philosophy that eras arrive when the delulus start to lose their hope and faith.

Hence, I think the era is even closer than previously thought :lolga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

NewYorkCity
7 hours ago, theahsfan said:

It feels like it's literally never coming

At the end of 2017 I thought a single was imminent and would come in January 2018

the fact that some of you thought this would happen in the middle of ASIB slaying and Shallow being on top waiting for an Oscar performance and awards season in general is just delusional tbh.

JR Gg
10 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

the fact that some of you thought this would happen in the middle of ASIB slaying and Shallow being on top waiting for an Oscar performance and awards season in general is just delusional tbh.

Someone had to say it to them. Thanks. :kiss:

lady gaga dress GIF by E!

GhettoFabulous

Ya’ll stop expecting new music! The sessions from last year/late 2017 were for the asib soundtrack being released next year :diane:

N a t h a n

Maybe if you stop thinking about it every day and posting about it every day then it will come faster. It'll come eventually, just chill out lol

N a t h a n
1 hour ago, codymonster said:

It’s so interesting to me how people get impatient. She writes her albums. She just acted in a smash Hollywood film. She’s a busy woman. And her music doesn’t get handed to her. 

I am actually happy to wait for music from her. Why? Because it gives her enough time to live and breathe the art. It allows her to create her persona, her music, and her visuals. We are so lucky to stan an artist that doesn’t just flippantly release music.

She is doing a Vegas residency, recently got off a Hollywood press tour/award circuit, and even more recently called off an engagement. Let the woman breathe and find herself and enjoy her life. So done with people being entitled. She’s a person, and a person that always delivers. But the only way she can continue to deliver quality, is if we allow her the time to produce quality.

Thank you!  Some of these people need to take a seat and breathe. She's put out 7 albums and 4/5 tours in 10 years. Let the woman have some ****ing time.

It's really cringe to see people getting so upset over not getting a song or album that might not actually fully exist.

uo111

Honestly threads like these are so disrespectful.

You kids really think she just takes a squat on the toilet and shits out her art in 15 minutes?

A lot of work and effort goes into her music. A lot of ideas are played with and experimentation is done. And that takes a long time. She doesn’t hire people to make her music and just show up in the studio to record it like many other “artists.” As we have seen many many times in the past, these sessions very often do not lead to a finished product, but are a apart of a process.

We got Joanne in 2016, and ASIB (album + movie) in 2018. If LG6 does, in fact, come out this year, that is BLAZING fast for someone who cares about and makes her own work. It’s also a shorter album cycle than we have EVER gotten before from her. If that’s too slow for you, then have you considered that maybe Gaga isn’t the artist for you. I think there is another artist right now that releases an album every six months or so, that might satiate you.

Archived