• 6 months later...
BabyMario44
On 4/30/2019 at 12:01 AM, Mister Gaga said:

Let LG6 be her COADF!

The Fame was ha COADF tbh

I STAN FOR TALENT

gypsy101
On 4/29/2019 at 5:53 PM, Travestchy said:

"This was then followed up by an acclaimed performance in a musical movie (Evita, A Star Is Born). And both films even won the same oscar - best original song!"

Whos gonna tell her?

vV3XBjc.gif

both songs won the oscar though. also Lady Gaga = Sondheim confirmed

not Chromatica

There also was a  4 year gap between Bedtime Stories and RoL and judging by the looks of it LG6 is probably releasing in 2020 so...

On 4/30/2019 at 12:35 AM, insight said:

She will have her Ray Of Light when she has her first born and joins Kabbalah

She may give birth before LG6 is placed on the market.:trollga:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Suspiria
46 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

There also was a  4 year gap between Bedtime Stories and RoL and judging by the looks of it LG6 is probably releasing in 2020 so...

Bedtime Stories and Joanne were both released in late October too. RoL was released in February which seems plausible for LG6. Will the similarities ever end?:nooo:

AlexanderMagno

These "next Gaga's album will be her Say of Light" have been here since ARTPOP. ARTPOP was going to be it, then Joanne was going to be it (this one was greatly discussed), and now LG6. There's one Ray of Light, and one LG6, and these expectations are what make a mixed reception of the new album from her fans.

Prismatic Light
On 4/30/2019 at 2:43 AM, yxi said:

A boring and overated album with fillers ?  😴

I swear to God, I've never been so tented to cyberbully someone in my whole life. 

(Jk oc) 

Be kind 🧡

FfFfFfFF

If we take out Madonna's first album, their career trajectory kinda resembles a lot.

Lady-Gaga-The-Fame-Album-Cover-web-optimised-820.jpgres_406326415c331a4b29bfa9a4ee987836_full.jpg

The Fame / Like a Virgin - massive eras with multiple hits, mainstream sound, introduced them to global stardom 

220px-The_Fame_Monster.png220px-True_Blue_Madonna.png

The Fame Monster / True Blue - critical acclaim, again multiple hits and a notable thing is that both album have pretty short tracklistings and took the sound of the previous record to a different level (Madonna added orchestral touches and TFM had that dark dance-pop vibe)

220px-Born_This_Way_album_cover.png91etw5xmsL-1._SL1425_.jpg

Born This Way/ Like a Prayer - both albums include songs regarding religion, empowerment, had a lot of controversy but were still massively successful 

2013LadyGaga_AP600G081013-1.jpg220px-Erotica_Madonna.png

ARTPOP/ Erotica - underperforming eras, sold  less than their predecessors and compared to what the standard albums sales were at the time, fans see them as their ''misunderstood'' eras and as with Erotica, I think the future reception of ARTPOP with be less harsher

Lady-Gaga-Joanne-Album-Cover-web-optimised-820.jpg220px-Bedtime_Stories_Madonna.png

Joanne/ Bedtime Stories - both eras had a more digestible sound, were oriented to a older audience, both meant a imagine that was cleaner and way less controversial and improved their reception

813540BVRYL._SS500_.jpg1200x1200bb.jpg

ASIB/ Evita - soundtrack records, both of them acted in a movie and got (to different degrees) acclaim for their role, their voice were praised and considered improved (Gaga's vocal peak was a bit earlier, in 2016/2017 than 2018 though but it's still a similarity)

Plus, we can see I'm Breathless as Madonna's C2C: it was jazz-inspired, and not a solo project but more of a collaborative side-era

Now we are waiting for LG6/ ROL and from the looks of it both are going to be electronic and had different stages in their development (like how Madonna scrapped the Bedtime Stories-like songs and then the early concept Veronica Electronica).

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived