Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Comparing Beyonce to Gaga

getto

Featured Posts

AshIey
1 hour ago, Miel said:

It was a little ludicrous to see so many viral tweets on Twitter literally tearing down Gaga as an artist, simply because a tweet from a Gaga stan was praising both. That said, some users definitely started to stir the pot, and it only made the clashing between both fandoms worse.

In the end, it just feels so fruitless, and another unfortunate byproduct of stan culture. Both Gaga and Bey have had singular, incredible moments this year- stans should let them have it without trying to rip the other to shreds. It's embarrassing from both ends (although, and this might be a controversial opinion, I'm starting to see a little more delusion from the Bey's stans than usual, which is crazy considering Monsters are fairly horrific).

It’s especially dumb because they’re both feminist icons, who happen to be friends/acquaintances. I doubt they pay any mind to silly stan wars but if they did they’d probably think the whole thing is ridiculous.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mylene
1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Well tell that to her fans :ladyhaha:

it’s LM that always compare Gaga to Bey same goes for attaching they always try to put Gaga next to Bey accomplishment 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

it’s LM that always compare Gaga to Bey same goes for attaching they always try to put Gaga next to Bey accomplishment 

Its not always LM's though. 

Mylene
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Its not always LM's though. 

i mean... Bey has her moment of glory right now and LM keep trying to put Gaga next to Bey ...

but yeah both fan base are definitely wrong 

Smother Em Eh

Exactly! 

Stop the drama and just enjoy the music

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Mylene said:

i mean... Bey has her moment of glory right now and LM keep trying to put Gaga next to Bey ...

but yeah both fan base are definitely wrong 

I mean, I agree, but the original tweet was harmless. Sure, the twitter account was honing in on Bey's moment which isn't cool—but they weren't tagging anyone, they weren't in anyone's replies, they weren't being mean, they weren't being misogynistic or racist, etc. The original tweet wasn't even claiming Gaga's Coachella performance was as good, which again would be their opinion even if most disagree, but it was just a broad comment.

Beyhive is actively seeking out these tweets, which is childish and kind of insane imo and a sign of how hysterical stan twitter culture has become. I still think it would be an overreaction if it was in a reply, but at least I would sort of understand it....but the original tweet wasn't a reply.

And I get that Bey gets unfairly attacked, and some LM or other stans can be horribly racist, but the Beyhive is way overboard sometimes with the defensiveness. And this is coming from someone who has dragged LM plenty on here, and thinks LM are better off keeping Bey's name out of their mouths on twitter.

Archived