💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to collaborate with Cardi B

Ronlop

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Didn’t Cardi drug men and steal their money? 

I really hope Gaga doesn’t collab with her. As someone who has talked so much about consent and all, this would be a horrible and hypocritical decision on her part. Also would be bad for her image.

trolly troll troll

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
17 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Didn’t Cardi drug men and steal their money? 

I really hope Gaga doesn’t collab with her. As someone who has talked so much about consent and all, this would be a horrible and hypocritical decision on her part. Also would be bad for her image.

Rape doesn’t equate to theft by ANY means if you don’t simmer down girlie

Fresco

All I could hear was the photog saying "yeah that's great" in a dreamy voice like she just kissed his d1ck.

ChromaticPrincess

didn't everyone just cancel cardi b a couple of weeks ago. 

i thought was over:ohwell:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

gumzy3000
3 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Rape doesn’t equate to theft by ANY means if you don’t simmer down girlie

I don’t even understand the last part you wrote. 

I was talking about the drug part when I said consent. 

trolly troll troll

Economy
6 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I didn't say that, most of my favourite artists are mainstream, but I've always felt these kind of collabs kinda "insincere" tbh, as if they were obviously just looking for money.

Yeah but with that thinking big artists can never work with another big artist 

I mean Cardi stans Gaga so hard. I can picture her wanting a collab for real with her not just cuz of the name or commercial aspect of it

monsieurRed

The Cardi hate in here is not cute but I’m not surprised. Y’all hate Gaga 85% of the time around here. 

🧚‍♀️

ELECTROHEART

I'm not fan of Cardi but it would be interesting to see (and hear) so... Let's do this :bon:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Gagaism

I like Cardi, I think she’s a honest artist and person and I think both can work well together in voice, musical arrangement and fashion. It would be something really I interesting tbh and I’d be SO here for it.

geopang

Out of all the talented rappers out there to collaborate with, you choose the most manufactured one? No thank you

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived