Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are your top 3 Gaga songs and why...?

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

What are your top 3 Gaga songs and why are the second and third not number one? :huntyga:

PG.

AndiGaga

Born this way, because it saved my life. It helped my 14-year-old me to love myself, i will always be grateful for that

Applause, because it's the ultimate banger, doing party to that song is heavenly

Shallow, because its just a fantastic song,i'm still addicted to it since over half a year now

Also very special to me: Perfect Illusion, Bad Romance, Bloody Mary and Judas

Anderson123

ScheiĂźe because it sounds ****ing amazing.

Government Hooker because it sounds ****ing amazing.

3rd place changes all the time so it's either Heavy Metal Lover, Bad Romance, The Edge of Glory or Dance In The Dark and it's because they sound ****ing amazing.

baptism

1. Heavy Metal Lover  - I remember the night that Born This Way (the album) leaked. I immediately downloaded it and my best friend and I went for a drive to listen to the album. I couldn't decide what to listen to but I was SO SO SO excited about it all. The song that I was least excited for/listened to last was Heavy Metal Lover. By the time I got to HML I was ecstatic, but nothing could prepare me for the absolute slaying of HML. From that night on it became the anthem and soundtrack to all of my friends and I's weekends, I'd get DJs at all of the clubs to play it, and to this day I still ****ing live for HML.

2. Diamond Heart - I remember when 15 second snippets of all the Joanne tracks leaked and thinking "wow I hate all of this" - all but the Diamond Heart snippet. Now, of course, I ended up loving the entire album and consider Joanne to be Gaga's best work to date, but Diamond Heart remained my favorite and still is.

3. The Cure - The first time I heard The Cure (on the Coachella livestream) I got so excited I cried and nearly fainted. It soundtracked the best summer of my life, and it's also one of my Mum's favorite songs of all time. Hard not to love this fabulous bop.

Honorable mention goes out to Applause, Shallow, Born This Way, Hair, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Fashion (the first version), and a few others also. 

Candy Gaga

1 . Scheisse : Sonically her best song. RedOne really went hard on this one.  The production is outta this  world , it's catchy and lyrically perfect too.

2. Bad Romance : Duh. Sonical and lyrical masterpiece . Changed the pop scene sound along side Poker Face into a more of intersting Electro/synth Pop sound. 

3. Bloody Mary : A metal song disguised as a pop song. Love the Dark Pop sound and imaginary of the song. 

Also Poker Face , Alejandro and Perfect Illusion come very close to those 3 .

davflz

Trying to put them in an order is literally impossible but here it goes :vegas: (this is kind of a rollercoaster I'm sorry :laughga:)

1. probably The Edge Of Glory; I absolutely love the meaning of it and it actually makes my depressed self that gets major anxiety by the thought of death feel some comfort and relief. It helped me see death and the last moments of life as a celebration of what you did, what you have achieved, and the impact your life had on other people, instead of just a depressing realization that everything is soon to be over. Common "comfort" regarding the topic of death is mostly related to faith and spirituality, which is something i don't believe in at all as an atheist, and the message of TEOG is actually one that also lets me find comfort in passing away, despite not believing in an afterlife. It also sounds ****ing amazing obviously. I'm actually debating getting a tattoo related to it someday. Sorry if this answer is doing the most :poot: the rest isn't going to be that intense 

2. Hair? (here it gets kind of impossible to rank); One that I also adore, and listened to a lot growing up. It has always made me feel free and I think it incapsulates the massage of born this way perfectly

3. Scheiße or Venus: I can't decide sorry :messga: both because they are absolute certified bops and just sound amazing. Period. (also love the creativity behind them)

VERY honorable mentions: HML, Applause, Joanne, INLA, Shallow, Is that Alright?, Telephone, Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Perfect Illusion and Sexxx Dreams :vegas: 

1. born this way. it's not the reason that I love her in the first place. but it is the reason why I keep loving her.

2. bad romance. this song never aged. if BR comes out today, it will still be a globally huge hit and other pop girls will flop immediately.:derpga:

3. shallow. new peak of gaga and the reason im on this forum. 

special one Alejandro: this one really turns me on.:v:

Ariana Grindr

Bad Romance: it’s an iconic pop song. It solidified LG’s Megastar status. It changed pop culture and music in fact it was named song of the decade.

Marry The Night: it’s an empowering and poetic anthem about surviving and not giving up on you life and dreams. 

YoĂĽ and I: I once loved a boy from Nebraska.

Mister Gaga

1) Bad Romance, because is just that song, and will forever be that song.

2) The Edge of Glory

3) Shallow

Zorrotek

Icons like MJ has a signature sound. They have songs that can ONLY be sung and performed by them. 

My top three gaga songs has that signature sound, that gaga structure (pre-chorus, a climactic chorus, an earworm hook and a crazy bridge)

1. Bad Romance - Her most iconic song. Those Rah Rahs will forever be part of pop music’s history. 

2. Scheiße - The faux german is genius. The only weak part of this song is the bridge — but it still kinda works. 

3. Venus - Aura could’ve taken this spot — for its amazing chorus BUT Venus is a more streamlined and neat.

The campy lyrics, the harmonies, the production, the ziggy stardust vibes — it’s everything. 

Smother Em Eh

Man, even doing my top 10 is hard but...

Bad Romance- it's uplifting, knows how to get you on your feet, is meaningful. Also comes with a lot of nostalgia of when I used to listen to it all the time in the shower and in the car when I was in 4th grade. It's one of her best bangerz:party:

The Edge Of Glory- the meaning speaks to me to someone who lost his grandmother a couple of years ago. I know the song is about her g-pa but the lyrics could be unisex as far as meaning goes. It reminds me of my wonderful GMA and the amazing life she lived. She lived life with no regrets, took advantage of many opportunities, helped many people, had a positive outlook and made the most of it. She truly lived live on the edge <3

Applause- This song makes me such a proud Gaga fan due to the message and theme of the song. It's super catchy, I love the witty lyrics, instrumental and her unique koons voice on it. It's also a perfect song to dance your butt off to wherever you are! :music::rockstar:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Upcoming LG6 Lead Single - It's by far one of Gaga's best song in both voice and instrumental, she truly lived up to the hype during this pop drought. It's been clear how her 10 year career has lead up to this amazing masterpiece, and I really can't wait to hear this live.

LG6 track #2 - Really deep meaning once you listen to the song multiple times, it's honestly such an underrated song which she should've released as a single, I don't know why her team decided against this. The meaning behind this song gives me a new viewpoint in life, I used to think Born This Way helped me feel free, but honestly this song may challenge that song. Hopefully this song gets the true publicity it deserves, Gaga did an amazing job.

Sexxx Dreams - turns me on lol

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

1) Poker face cause its the first song I heard from her. 

2) Bad romance cause its iconic and the video is my all time fav. 

3)Alejandro reason : nostalgia I guess. 

Honorable mentios : Speechless( whenever I feel depressed), HML(I could be your girl), Gypsy I relate to it in some kind of way, GH(cause I know you love me baby part gets me everytime), telephone (greatest collaboration), sinners prayer(just love it) scheibe (LG club remix version :i imagine my dancing to it) and the list goes on and on. 

2School4Cool

1) Angel Down - I’ve loved it from first listen. The lyrics are so powerful and the melody is just beautiful. Plus the production is so unique and interesting, and it just adds to the feel of the song. Perfection.

2) Gypsy - It’s been a favorite of mine since she debuted it in Berlin prior to ARTPOP being released. The lyrics are so beautiful, heartbreaking, and joyous all at the same time. I love when she says “Bust the rear view and fire up the jets, cuz it’s you and me baby, for life.” It’s the ultimate anthem, and I’m so sad it never got a music video! Plus, I love how she uses this song to say how she’s always home when she’s with her fans.

3) Million Reasons - Like the other two, I’ve loved it from the first listen. I remember her debuting it at the first Dive Bar show thinking “wow, this is the most beautiful song she’s ever written.” I don’t even know what to say other than I love it and it’s so beautiful. 

See The Best In Everyone

TheSlash

1) Dance

2) In

3) The Dark

Bc that song issa bop :firega: .

Seriously, I love how the song progresses through the chorus and the bridge. The production is amazing and her vocals are just :giveup: .

Ew, David!

Archived