💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Homecoming is the first of three Beyoncé projects for Netflix

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Young Pancake
26 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Not everything is about race boo. ANYONE can either be articulate or not. 

Also there is nothing wrong with not being articulate. Not being articulate doesn’t mean not smart, some people just need more time to think things out and chose the right words. English is not my first language so I’m not really articulate when it comes to speaking, but here I am about to begin a graduate program at Stanford this summer. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
3 minutes ago, Young Pancake said:

Also there is nothing wrong with not being articulate. Not being articulate doesn’t mean not smart, some people just need more time to think things out and chose the right words. English is not my first language so I’m not really articulate when it comes to speaking, but here I am about to begin a graduate program at Stanford this summer. 

YASSS Academic Excellence! 

pop a 911
On 4/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, Kimmo said:

“all we got one a documentary where she cries for two hours....”

I’m not saying you’re right, but honestly I understand.. :reductive:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Young Pancake said:

I am about to begin a graduate program at Stanford this summer. 

massive congrats!!! :pawsup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Young Pancake
1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Excellence

1 minute ago, T E A said:

massive congrats!!! :pawsup:

Thank you, Kings! I’m an introvert like Beyoncé so I know how hard it is sometimes to articulate what we think. We live in our own little world but when it comes to projecting things out of our mouth we need a little more time. I’ve felt dumb so many times because of this due to not having much time to think what I’m about to say in a spontaneous situation. 

Aphrodizy26
2 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

no me too, she's obviously very much about the money but people martyrize her as if she's so noble and humanitarian... its kinda gross how money grubbing she is.... 

Our girl is doing like 12 shows in Vegas for 100 million calm down lmfao

PlastiscGuy
On 4/20/2019 at 8:11 AM, Kalinda said:

Y'all know how these "articulate" comments look when talking about a black person, right? It's a gross, racist trope.

This is exactly why everyone hates Beyhives, no one can't ever come for Beyonce cause they'll call them racists lol 

It has nothing to do with her race, boo. Same as some of the other critics about her personality or lack of it.

PG.

Chuckles

I mean I was a big Beyoncé fan until self-titled dropped (I still think she robbed Gaga of this idea). However, I have come to terms after Homecoming... it's incredible that after so many years she is as energetic if not more every time she hits that stage. To see the 8-months preparation sneak peak really cements her as one of the greatest even if you think her musical credits are bought or whatever.

Zander
On 4/20/2019 at 11:36 AM, EnigmaNecrotic1 said:

She barely even speaks publicly anymore. How does she seek attention too much? 

Why is that? (Out of curiosity)

beaublue
On 4/20/2019 at 6:11 AM, Kalinda said:

Y'all know how these "articulate" comments look when talking about a black person, right? It's a gross, racist trope.

How is saying Beyoncé’s articulate racist? Lmfao it’s a compliment, damn all of you Beyoncé fans need to eat that chip on your shoulders

Archived