Jump to content
Stefani Tee
politics

Official Canadian Elections Thread

Featured Posts

OBEY

Voting for Liberal as i always did, so Justin. I’ll never vote for the conservatives.

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
18 hours ago, OBEY said:

Voting for Liberal as i always did, so Justin. I’ll never vote for the conservatives.

Tbh I don't know a tone of details of any of their platforms for the new election cycle yet

 

Guess they will reveal more as time goes on

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

Welcome to the Trump crowd, just wait, Trump's gonna be DM'ing him non-stop.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Welcome to the Trump crowd, just wait, Trump's gonna be DM'ing him non-stop.

DM'ing?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh I don't know a tone of details of any of their platforms for the new election cycle yet

 

Guess they will reveal more as time goes on

Maybe NPD... i’ll see but i’ll do everything to stop conservators so that includes voting for whoever is 2nd in the pools if they are first

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
13 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Maybe NPD... i’ll see but i’ll do everything to stop conservators so that includes voting for whoever is 2nd in the pools if they are first

What has u so against them?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
baptism

This is NOT my personal belief or feeling, but someone named Jagmeet Singh will not be the PM of Canada for many years to come. 

Unfortunately I think that despite his hateful rhetoric and antiquated policies and views, Andrew Sheer will do well.

I personally will be voting Liberal. Between the Liberals and the NDP about 65-70% of Canadians are liberal-minded. There is no way that the Conservative party should EVER be in power and between Justin and Jagmeet I think that Justin would be best for us moving forward. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
baptism

Lets not forget that if Jack Layton hadn't passed away that he would 10000% be our current PM and would easily be on his way to a second term. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaLuna

Even though I'm Canadian, I don't follow politics that much but I know for sure I'm not voting for the conservatives. They sh*t on everything that matters the most to me, especially the environment.

4 minutes ago, baptism said:

Lets not forget that if Jack Layton hadn't passed away that he would 10000% be our current PM and would easily be on his way to a second term. 

Damn right. I don't know much about  Singh, but for me it's between him and Justin. Conservatives can suck it :fthis:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
baptism
2 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Even though I'm Canadian, I don't follow politics that much but I know for sure I'm not voting for the conservatives. They sh*t on everything that matters the most to me, especially the environment.

Damn right. I don't know much about  Singh, but for me it's between him and Justin. Conservatives can suck it :fthis:

Abso****inglutely! I'll be voting for either the NDP or the Liberals depending on who is ahead in the polls. In Canada everybody who is left or left-leaning has to vote strategically as we have two leftist parties dividing our vote. ****ing annoying. 

Edited by baptism

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
4 hours ago, Economy said:

DM'ing?

Direct Messaging

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
8 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Even though I'm Canadian, I don't follow politics that much but I know for sure I'm not voting for the conservatives. They sh*t on everything that matters the most to me, especially the environment.

Damn right. I don't know much about  Singh, but for me it's between him and Justin. Conservatives can suck it :fthis:

 

8 hours ago, baptism said:

Abso****inglutely! I'll be voting for either the NDP or the Liberals depending on who is ahead in the polls. In Canada everybody who is left or left-leaning has to vote strategically as we have two leftist parties dividing our vote. ****ing annoying. 

We don't have 2 left parties. At least not in every aspect. They are not the same thing

 

The Liberals are very left in terms of social issues. In that sense NDP and Liberals are quite simmilar

 

But in economics there's quite a disparity between NDP and Liberals

 

The NDP are a lot more socialist minded than the Liberals when it comes to the economy. They are definitely more left while the Liberals with Trudeau are more centre

 

For example... Trudeau only raised the top income bracket from 29% to 33%. He left Corporate and Capital Gains and dividends taxes as they were and even matched Trumps accelerated capital expense write offs for Corporations

 

The NDP always want to raise taxes on the wealthy to pay for more programs

 

Conservatives focus on business... The NDP the working people... The Liberals kinda try to strike a balance with both

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
7 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Direct Messaging

So Trump is gonna direct message? Not sure what ur trying to say

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy

New update on OP guys

 

Looks like it will be an election of the lesser evil :fan:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...