💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlize Theron's child comes out as transgender

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

Misleading title? I mean the kid can’t possibly come out at 3 lol. They can express tendencies not of their biological sex but to jump to labelling them “trans” :awkney:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

How can a 3 year old be mentally able to make this decision tho? I’m all for freedom and equality but I honestly don’t think this is something 3 year old is able of understanding. 

I was thinking the same tbh... Don't get me wrong, ppl should be themselves but at a very young age how ppl feel and identify changes a lot and people have a lot of phases

Up until I was 12/13 I myself sometimes thought I'd prefer to be a woman and identify as a girl

Not only did I lose that, now I love being a man. I love pumping weights at the gym in a man's body and doing countless things that our societies social constructs labels as masculine 

Just saying, when ur that young how u feel may or may not be how u feel for the rest of ur life

But I dunno. At the end of the day it's not my place to judge their lives and how she raises them our what she announced :shrug:

LordEnigma

If my kid told me they were a different gender/sex at that age, I’d let them dress and act how they want and use the preferred pronouns. If they change their identity when they are older, I’d embrace that just as much. Kids should allow themselves to be who they are whenever they want.

Jose P

She’s making a great decision. People are acting like the child is transitioning already. Yes, maybe the kid is too young and might not be trans in the end, but Charlize is treating him like he wants to be treated and he wants to be treated and raised like a girl. There’s no harm in that.

Antoni
2 hours ago, Rifek said:

Of course she is. And she HAS to. Because the kid is just 7 years old so s/he can't decide on most of the things him/herself. And the truth is that it's probably not what that kid wants but what SHE wants to do. 

This is so transphobic I puked

1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

How can a 3 year old be mentally able to make this decision tho? I’m all for freedom and equality but I honestly don’t think this is something 3 year old is able of understanding. 

She's 7 now. It's saying it's been four years of the kid saying she isn't a boy, and Charlize has decided it's time to take that seriously and be supportive.

My name isn't Timmers

Sepsami
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She was 3 when she first said but she's 7 now. I'm sure Charlize thought the same and took those years to really make sure it's the truth. A mother knows those things.

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

Misleading title? I mean the kid can’t possibly come out at 3 lol. They can express tendencies not of their biological sex but to jump to labelling them “trans” :awkney:

did u even read the thing :triggered:

Sepsami
3 hours ago, Rifek said:

Ok, nice of her. But. How can she decide about that after one random sentence from a 3-year-old? 

I have many kids in my family and I 100% believe that the age of 3/4 isn't really indicative to decide about such important things because "my kid said that". 

Let them decide when they are older.

Y'all need to learn to read :madge: the kid is 7, that's a 4 year journey, not a single sentence.

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Timmers said:

This is so transphobic I puked

She's 7 now. It's saying it's been four years of the kid saying she isn't a boy, and Charlize has decided it's time to take that seriously and be supportive.

1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

She was 3 when she first said but she's 7 now. I'm sure Charlize thought the same and took those years to really make sure it's the truth. A mother knows those things.

I understand that and I adore Charlize for being this supportive but I still think that this it’s too soon for her to go public with this..

Sepsami
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I understand that and I adore Charlize for being this supportive but I still think that this it’s too soon for her to go public with this..

Probably doesn't want to show her child that she's hiding it, that would make it seem like a bad thing.

RAMROD

I am happy she is supportive of her kids :applause:

I can't wait to see her again as Furiosa!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guillaume Hamon
17 hours ago, Economy said:

Just saying, when ur that young how u feel may or may not be how u feel for the rest of ur life

That's true. As long as she's just telling she's supportive of her however she feels even if it changes later on, it's good.

Haroon

I think this is great :woohoo: It doesn't look like Charlize is pushing her child into thinking or doing anything, the child is thinking what they are and Charlize is giving them the freedom and choice to express themselves as they want to :shrug: If they are trans then that's fine, if they aren't trans then that's fine as well but at least the kid hasn't got some internal shame and guilt and all that stuff that a vast majority of LGBT people deal with from their parents when growing up.

I don't think this is about "my child said they weren't a boy when they were 3 so they're a girl now" at all, it's about not forcing any gender stuff on the child and letting them find themselves at their own pace without parental influence so whatever happens is true to the child's true identity, whatever that may be as they continue growing :nick:

TimisaMonster
20 hours ago, Rifek said:

Ok, nice of her. But. How can she decide about that after one random sentence from a 3-year-old? 

I have many kids in my family and I 100% believe that the age of 3/4 isn't really indicative to decide about such important things because "my kid said that". 

Let them decide when they are older.

Thank you...I'm all for people being who they wanna be but children are in constant stages of development mentally, emotionally, and physically...a 3 year old says a lot of things and I wouldn't be so quick to assume your 3 year old toddler knows what it even means to be transgender...gay...bi...lesbian...etc

I would keep an eye on the child over the years but never take their word as solid fact...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Azor Ahai
19 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The child is 7 years old right now. Please read the article.

Archived