Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

The real insiders are among us

bloody grammys

I agree, real insiders probably care about her and wouldn't leak information about her for clout. They most likely enjoy being around us and pretending they're one of us, so if anything we should call the outsiders.ย :chica:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

BadGurlMadge
5 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Okay it's me.ย 

pmbfClEEg

No itโ€™s me, itโ€™s obviouslyย :saladga::lolga:

I guess Haroon is on top for last visited my profile again

Queen Bitch

If I was an undercover insider, why would I reveal myself:huntyga:

dnzr

I wouldn't be surprised tbh, gaga even came here by herself to leak some things. She must've sent someone to go undercover here and check on us from time to time.

Antoni
7 hours ago, MrGreen said:

Ok!! I admit I have had the 8 RedOne demos sinceย 2016. It's been tough every day to not leak them or share my excitement about their detailsย to anyone lol.ย Been dying to hear what the final versions sound likeย :ally:ย 

thumbnail-image1.jpg

This was back before she decided on the name Frankensteined instead I'm assuming, so mine still has the old nameย :huntyga:

What what?

6 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I agree, real insiders probably care about her and wouldn't leak information about her for clout. They most likely enjoy being around us and pretending they're one of us, so if anything we should call the outsiders.ย :chica:

Right! And no one would know the difference. Like if a thread asks "When will LG6 come out?" Everyone will give a date. But the real insider is like "last week of May" and is laughing to themself because no one knows they actually know it.ย 

My name isn't Timmers