đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney May Retire From Music

Stef

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

Is really sad how she got into this mental health illness, clearly shes not in control of her career and creativity, she had that fire in the beginning...:ohno:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

I’m not so sure showbiz is what’s best for her mentality. She hasn’t given it her all since 2003. I don’t think she likes it really. It might be best for her to find herself and find a new purpose in life. 

beaublue

I love how everyone is acting like she has a choice in any of this... even if she wanted to quit she wouldn’t be able to. Her father is in control of every decision she makes, her estate, her music & her shows. He literally forces her to take medication against her will. I also thought we already established that her father forced Britney to cancel Domination & told her to blame it on his illness because she refused to take her meds & then he forced her into the psych hospital cause cancelling the show wasn’t enough to force her to sedate herself again like he wants. Her dad is a piece of sh*t & has been damaging her even more & using her for money. It’s despicable.

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

True. She lost it

You are paying more to see her who she IS...not what she brings cuz she already doesnt sing so the dancing better be on par and even that is very stiff and lacks fluidity...

Girl looks like she is there to do a job and go home and plug in to recharge 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Britney Spears is planning to quit showbiz for good just weeks after checking into rehab, reports claim.

Britney was forced to cancel her Las Vegas residency and has been struggling to cope since dad Jamie Spears suffered a ruptured colon.

He's since undergone two surgeries, but sources say the idea of living without the man who supported her following her 2007 breakdown has made her re-evaluate everything.

A source told Heat magazine: "While she's obviously struggling to come to terms with the idea of her father not being around some day, Britney has been weighing up what's really important in life.

More here

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-retire-showbiz-after-14338988

HausOfMark
On 4/16/2019 at 7:27 PM, lovedillon said:

I love how everyone is acting like she has a choice in any of this... even if she wanted to quit she wouldn’t be able to. Her father is in control of every decision she makes, her estate, her music & her shows. He literally forces her to take medication against her will. I also thought we already established that her father forced Britney to cancel Domination & told her to blame it on his illness because she refused to take her meds & then he forced her into the psych hospital cause cancelling the show wasn’t enough to force her to sedate herself again like he wants. Her dad is a piece of sh*t & has been damaging her even more & using her for money. It’s despicable.

YES! :applause::applause:

-Mark

bluemonkey

I feel like she will never retire, she might take really long breaks but she will always be putting something out or probably work more behind the scenes in the industry but she won’t ever fully quit. It’s all she’s ever known and good at. Plus, she’s never good at fully retiring, she called it quits at 2005 but eventually she missed performing so she did the m&ms shows. She’s naturally a creative person so I wouldn’t mind if she just continues to put out music the way she wants to and not do anything else.

Economy

I mean she's down right now. Ppl tend to think about quitting things during periods of deep depression then change their minds so I wouldn't necessarily take this at face value just yet

But at the end of the day it's her decision. She has enough money to live very well the rest of her life if she isn't stupid with it and she's already done a lot in the industry the last 20 years and left her mark...

If she leaves she leaves. I would miss her tho for sure!

Inferno

These are all incredibly toxic theories being concocted by superfans and gossip rags. None of this is based off of anything but ponderings. Literally. The Britney stans need to chill they're like poisoning themselves like monsters do when they come up with their own theories in their head then believe them and get mad when they're not reality lol

Jose P
On 4/16/2019 at 5:12 PM, NCgaga said:

I’m not so sure showbiz is what’s best for her mentality. She hasn’t given it her all since 2003. I don’t think she likes it really. It might be best for her to find herself and find a new purpose in life. 

Don’t you think that’s a bit of a stretch? :laughga:

Antoni

Britney's dad dying just might be the greatest thing to ever happen to her

My name isn't Timmers

Archived