đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney May Retire From Music

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

britney spears wink GIF

Britney is planning to quit showbiz for good just weeks after checking into rehab, reports claim.

Britney was forced to cancel her Las Vegas residency and has been struggling to cope since dad Jamie Spears suffered a ruptured colon.

He's since undergone two surgeries, but sources say the idea of living without the man who supported her following her 2007 breakdown has made her re-evaluate everything.

A source told Heat magazine: "While she's obviously struggling to come to terms with the idea of her father not being around some day, Britney has been weighing up what's really important in life.

"Her close friends truly believe she could quit showbiz for good, because without her dad there to push her – or to have an influence in what she does – she would be able to take control of her life again.”

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-retire-showbiz-after-14338988

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

I just hope she’s happy with whatever she chooses. Send love and light her way.

Does it matter? Damage is done

FfFfFfFF

I know it will be sad for her fans, which I do feel sorry for, but even they felt it. I remember lurking on breatheheavy and seeing a lot if jokes about her retiring 

I think it will help her mental health and this is all that matters in the end.

Biggest Fan

this type of situations makes me care and appreciate how far britney has come & where she is, regardless of the events/ negativity in her life  

I wish her the good in life and to do whatever’s she feels good for her  

but don’t quit music!!!!

have a career and keep papa Proud 

She has a mom??

🤖

Ryusei

I want her to release at least one more album. Her team or whoever is deciding all these things for her are so toxic (no pun intended) I wish she could just be free from all the bs

Musery

Phaye Monster

I will support whatever she thinks is best for her, although it would be a shame for her. I just hope she gets better.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Stephen

Tbh good for her. Although I don't think it will be permanent. After her sons are grown and move out etc. she will likely return to music. For now it's a good time to pause and focus on her family.

Jose P

Good for her. She’s to emotionally fragile and should do what’s best for her health and well being. I would obviously love it if she kept on releasing music cause I love her to death, but if she’s happy then it’s all good.

She had an amazing and wonderful career, sometimes it’s better lay back and rest.

Atm she needs to take a long break. 

She always have a comeback anytime she wants.

The gays will always support her

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

This came off as insensitive just so you know

I don't think it did. He's right. 

Jose P
2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

This came off as insensitive just so you know

Mmmm I don’t know how that could be insensitive though. It’s true.

She’s been through a lot of emotionally scarring stuff in her life, it makes sense she’s very fragile nowadays. We all know she’s not entirely stable, and hasn’t been since 2007.

1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Mmmm I don’t know how that could be insensitive though. It’s true.

She’s been through a lot of emotionally scarring stuff in her life, it makes sense she’s very fragile nowadays. We all know she’s not entirely stable, and hasn’t been since 2007.

Yeah I guess it's cause of my own experience where you don't like to admit that you are. I'm better and I hope she gets better too

Archived