Stefani Tee
question

Is Just Dance A Filler Song?

Featured Posts

Twitter
5 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Telephone IS a filler song, should’ve been a standalone single, has no place in an EP about fears and dark relationships

This. I was gonna make a thread on Telephone too but after how this thread went. :toofunny:

An American online news and social networking service.
  • Like 1

dynamite
16 minutes ago, Twitter said:

YOU must be on drugs if you think Just Dance is one her most iconic songs. jj3.png

Had Just Dance NOT been her debut single, we all would’ve said it’s a filler.

It is literally one of her most famous songs. It's a classic. Everyone knows it and not in a 'Friday' kind of way  where it went viral but is hated. What else do you need? Note I said 'one of', not 'the most'. 

The second part is irrelevant because it was her debut and it was a single which had huge impact. But if it wasn't a single, I would have felt the same way about it. I don't automatically love songs because they're singles. It's such a big, dancy pop song. How on earth could it be filler lmao :fail:

Either way these are all opinions and opinions are only subjective and in my opinion your opinion is wrong :trollga:

Edited by dynamite

dynamite

Oh and Million Reasons is no way more popular and well known than Just Dance...

• Thanks 1

Fish
20 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Oh and Million Reasons is no way more popular and well known than Just Dance...

omg i agree with everything you said. its so stupid and its not even arguable. just dance IS ICONIC. FACTSSSS like i almost choked on my sausage reading this thread. the ignorance is REAL

• LMAO 1

Fish

watch this and listen to the crowd's reactions and tell me seriously this song is a filler 

ridiculous:lmao:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Cerny

Time out, hold up , hold up sweet heart. Let’s get it together before you wanna read. Just Dance is not a filler track, sweetheart. Everything that it has achieved, it worked for, and it worked for to become a club, anthem-like classic with its distinctive and highly identifiable and celebrated synth-pop sound, yes the synth-pop that this fan base so desperately want back so much and will continue to do for years to come, and all that with it being a lead single from a DEBUT album, and it did that with just THAT. So you need to know that 100%. It’s not a filler track, It’s never been a filler track. If it wanted itself to pretend that it is a filler track, yes, It probably can go out and be one, because IT IS WHAT? SICKENING. You could never proclaim yourself a filler track even when you’re not one because you are NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL. Baby, everything it has it worked for, and it’s gotten itself. It built itself from the ground up. 

36a91201-b79f-4381-82e0kbm.gif

Edited by Cerny
To semi-clarify my reference.

Fish
6 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Time out, hold up , hold up sweet heart. Let’s get it together before you wanna read. Just Dance is not a filler track, sweetheart. Everything that it has achieved, it worked for, and it worked for to become a club, anthem-like classic with its distinctive and highly identifiable and celebrated synth-pop sound, yes the synth-pop that this fan base so desperately want back so much and will continue to do for years to come, and all that with it being a lead single from a DEBUT album, and it did that with just THAT. So you need to know that 100%. It’s not a filler track, It’s never been a filler track. If it wanted itself to pretend that it is a filler track, yes, It probably can go out and be one, because IT IS WHAT? SICKENING. You could never proclaim yourself a filler track even when you’re not one because you are NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL. Baby, everything it has it worked for, and it’s gotten itself. It built itself from the ground up, F*CKING B*TCH!

IT LITERALLY MADE GAGA HAPPENED

Cerny
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

IT LITERALLY MADE GAGA HAPPENED

IT ABSOLUTELY DID.

Twitter
17 minutes ago, Fish said:

omg i agree with everything you said. its so stupid and its not even arguable. just dance IS ICONIC. FACTSSSS like i almost choked on my sausage reading this thread. the ignorance is REAL

If it’s so stupid & ignorant. Why keep returning back to thread you already made your point to? :interestinga:

Twitter
14 minutes ago, Cerny said:

F*CKING B*TCH!

The disrespect is NOT needed. :ladyhaha:

Fish
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

If it’s so stupid & ignorant. Why keep returning back to thread you already made your point to? :interestinga:

its the most stupid thing ive heard this month and i work at customer services at wal mart

Cerny
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The disrespect is NOT needed. :ladyhaha:

I quoted Shangela and while I did modify the text to fit the topic, removing that part would have lessened the chaotic nature of her speech. I was not deliberately calling you a f*cking b*tch. Sorry for not making it clear for those who are not familiar with it.

Edited by Cerny
  • Like 1

imnotyourbabe10

It's slightly after the fact and I must have missed the tornado sirens but better late than never?

tenor.gif?itemid=4859872

OT: I don't view JD as a filler.  However, LoveGame is what really got my attention as a queer little theater kid in HS lol

Edited by imnotyourbabe10

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

Let’s not be foolish here. default_WGnMVG8.png

Gaga’s top 5 songs everyone knows rn are:

1. Shallow

2. Poker Face

3. Bad Romance

4. Born This Way

5. Million Reasons

Million Reasons

iheartradio music awards 2016 rihanna GIF

Sky Juil
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

Let’s not be foolish here. default_WGnMVG8.png

Gaga’s top 5 songs everyone knows rn are:

1. Shallow

2. Poker Face

3. Bad Romance

4. Born This Way

5. Million Reasons

Just Dance hit #1 on billboard hot 100. It isn't filler.