V Magazine Hardcover Edition
politics

Bill Weld challenging Trump in Republican primary for 2020

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

FATCAT

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally, someone willing to throw themselves in the ring. I can only imagine that 3 or 4 more people will throw into the race once they see Bill Weld getting some support from more establishment types.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Vroom Vroom

Good. Presidents that a challenged in the primaries are more likely to lose the election. Trump will 100% get the nomination but this could make him lose against the democratic canident 

destructivelove

Does someone have a good “delusional” meme??  With the mueller report “proving” trumps innocence (in republicans’ minds) and the economy being pretty strong at the moment, (not to mention trump having some of the highest recorded favorability and support from his own party voters, of any president in recent history), this is an absolute lost cause.  If anything this seems more like a publicity attempt to build name recognition for a 2020 run. He will be made out to be a complete joke by Trump for thinking he can win, and Trump’s base will eat it up.  So it is yet to be seen if this will actually do him more harm if he plans to run again in 2020

• Like 1

destructivelove
27 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally, someone willing to throw themselves in the ring. I can only imagine that 3 or 4 more people will throw into the race once they see Bill Weld getting some support from more establishment types.

Trump will make it very clear that any establishment types or congress members who support alternate candidates will be aggressively primaried out of office when the time comes.  This is the same way he handled the midterms, and almost all the Senate candidates he aggressively campaigned for, won.  The most notable exception being republicans picking Roy Moore over Luther strange (trumps pick) in the AL special election.  Which...we see how that went. The cult of trump is still VERY much alive among the repub base. Especially so now, with his more aggressive immigration tone recently.  

Edited by destructivelove

FATCAT
4 hours ago, destructivelove said:

Trump will make it very clear that any establishment types or congress members who support alternate candidates will be aggressively primaried out of office when the time comes.  This is the same way he handled the midterms, and almost all the Senate candidates he aggressively campaigned for, won.  The most notable exception being republicans picking Roy Moore over Luther strange (trumps pick) in the AL special election.  Which...we see how that went. The cult of trump is still VERY much alive among the repub base. Especially so now, with his more aggressive immigration tone recently.  

Yea, but he needs independents to creep over the line

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓