V Magazine Hardcover Edition
politics

Trump raises $30 Million for re-election campaign

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s campaign raked in $30 million in the first quarter of 2019 and had more than $40 million cash on hand, amassing a record war chest and far outpacing the field of Democratic candidates heading into the 2020 race, according to the campaign.

Combined with $46 million raised by the Republican National Committee, the full Trump re-election effort is expected to have a grand total of $82 million in the bank, with the campaign doubling what it had at the end of last year.

Trump's total is more than the top two Democratic candidates combined — Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, who pulled in $18.2 million for the quarter and California Sen. Kamala Harris, who took in $12 million.

In all, the eight Democratic campaigns that have reported their totals ahead of Monday's filing deadline have raised a combined $65.8 million, although none of those candidates started raising money as early as the Trump campaign.

Now, with the full support and resources of the RNC, the president’s campaign is planning to launch a “bundling” program for super-donors to help bring in more money from wealthy supporters in their circles.

Trump’s entire 2016 campaign brought in $333 million. At this pace, their second attempt will easily outraise that. Campaign manager Brad Parscale believes they may spend $1 billion this time around, which would be three times more than what it cost last cycle.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-campaign-raises-30-million-first-quarter-n993581?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 6

LeoFameMonster

This is a FAKE news.

That money was raised is to post his bail. 

giphy.gif

I hope they raise enough to get his family out too 

• LMAO 8

shoful

Yes! We winning again 😎

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 3

KatieJudasGaga4

Sad.

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Thanks 1

OBEY

Idk why but i have the feeling he will get re elected

• Like 1

Postboy

Of course. Kamala Harris and Beto Orourke could boast that much too if they wanted to openly admit that they were taking corporate donations. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

faysalaaa1
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Idk why but i have the feeling he will get re elected

He will because the democrats still have no message other than being Anti Trump and progressives believe in voting for the "better of two evil" so its Trump 2020

After the Mueller report, Trump is now the victim and everything he said about the media and liberals is proven true so this will also help him even more.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

After the Mueller report, Trump is now the victim and everything he said about the media and liberals is proven true so this will also help him even more

Not even :sharon: we still don't even know what's in it, we just know it doesn't exonerate him and he doesn't want the public to see it.

OT: So? He's funded by the rich assholes that he keeps giving tax breaks to at our expense :awkney: as long as the ~60% of people who disapprove of him actually vote then he's history.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Not even :sharon: we still don't even know what's in it, we just know it doesn't exonerate him and he doesn't want the public to see it.

OT: So? He's funded by the rich assholes that he keeps giving tax breaks to at our expense :awkney: as long as the ~60% of people who disapprove of him actually vote then he's history.

That part's gonna be slightly tough with messy the electoral college and gerrymandering are :awkney: Hoping for the best. 

We've had enough of Trump. He's already done enough horrible stuff. How some on GGD of all places support him is... 

faysalaaa1
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

And you will never know whats in it and if its released, it will be edited which means Trump 2020

Everyone is funded by corporates including who the democrats wanted. 

derpmonster
31 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Everyone is funded by corporates including who the democrats wanted. 

Ah, the "just as bad" argument. Nope. More Centrist Dem candidates are corporate owned yes, but not people like Bernie Sanders who represent quite the opposite of what corporations want. That's why WaPost doesn't like him either (owned by the CEO of amazon). 

And even a corporate owned Democrat is better than a republican any day of the week because at least 1. They support regulation 2. They won't actively harm like Republicans are 3. They don't hate minorities 

• Thanks 2

ZacharyMark
6 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

He will because the democrats still have no message other than being Anti Trump and progressives believe in voting for the "better of two evil" so its Trump 2020

After the Mueller report, Trump is now the victim and everything he said about the media and liberals is proven true so this will also help him even more.

No, that’s just painfully ignorant. Dems have many ideas, but unfortunately Reps play deaf whenever they hear about new ideas. Which in not surprised about considering they still don’t have a new healthcare plan 10 years later...

Trump isn’t a victim and if so it only plays into the idea that his supporters are indeed racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, etc considering they never seem to want to support actual victims in our country. 

If y’all can’t see the facts of why Trump is ironically the worst thing for Reps then y’all deserve him. 

Trans people deserve better. Reps deserve better than a draft dodging moron. 

• Like 3

gagzus

Sadly he’s gonna get re-elected purely on the (rather childish) grounds that y’all had two terms of a Democrat last time, and Republicans are babies so they’d make sure he gets another term.

BUT! on the bright side if he is, y’all will o my have to power through 4 years and then you’ll probably end up with a Democrat again. 

2012ga is my aesthetic