πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LADY GAGA: Joanne World Tour DVD/Netflix Special Footage Comg?

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 minute ago, bornthispunk said:

maybe a leak, i don't know, if it was recorded, i think everything is possible.

I would love for that to happen, but I doubt it. It's kind of late to release it now.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthispunk
Just now, Edonis said:

I would love for that to happen, but I doubt it. It's kind of late to release it now.

never late for Gaga's epic tours, especially now that she's in vegas

Edson

Edonis
1 minute ago, bornthispunk said:

never late for Gaga's epic tours, especially now that she's in vegas

At this point in time, I feel like we have a greater chance of seeing the Vegas show go to DVD over the JWT, but that's just me. Who knows, maybe someday all of her shows will be released or something, in the future.

gagaisitalian
10 minutes ago, bornthispunk said:

A Star Is Born DVD/Blu-Ray have sold more than 1M copies in US, JWT would do the same. they need to release it.

I don't think a concert film would sell as much as a critically acclaimed motion picture. Can you prove to me when a concert DVD sold more than 1 million copies?

bornthispunk
Just now, Edonis said:

At this point in time, I feel like we have a greater chance of seeing the Vegas show go to DVD over the JWT, but that's just me. Who knows, maybe someday all of her shows will be released or something, in the future.

Maybe like a Tour Collection.

Edson

bornthispunk
1 minute ago, gagaisitalian said:

I don't think a concert film would sell as much as a critically acclaimed motion picture. Can you prove to me when a concert DVD sold more than 1 million copies?

it's DVD/Blu Ray

Edson

gagaisitalian
Just now, bornthispunk said:

it's DVD/Blu Ray

...yeah, I understand...that doesn't answer the question though of whether a concert film dvd/bluΒ ray could sell as many dvds/blu rays as a major motion picture

bornthispunk

Monster Ball was released 8 YEARS AGO, that would be her first pop DVD since 2011. of course it would sell.Β 

Edson

bornthispunk
Just now, gagaisitalian said:

...yeah, I understand...that doesn't answer the question though of whether a concert film dvd/bluΒ ray could sell as many dvds/blu rays as a major motion picture

i can assure you that JWT DVD would sell 1M copies WW.

Edson

bornthispunk

i'm from Brazil and she cancelled the Tour here for 100k people. also, the Monster Ball it's like triple platinum here.

Edson

Riley

I think the footage is almost "tainted" cause it was the last few shows before she had to cancel the tour early due to her fibromyalgia pain. She likely wasn't happy with the footage because she wasn't feeling 100% when they filmed (it seemed like they rushed to film before she had to cancel in the first place).Β 

Β 

IF she were to release it to Netflix as originally rumored - she would have to wait until the BeyoncΓ© Homecoming hype dies down - though they just released Taylor's Reputation to Netflix at the beginning of the year, so maybe netflix is trying to do more concert dvds? and this would fall under that potentially as the next installment or later on this year?Β 

bornthispunk

Β 

5 minutes ago, Riley said:

I think the footage is almost "tainted" cause it was the last few shows before she had to cancel the tour early due to her fibromyalgia pain. She likely wasn't happy wο»Ώith the footage because she wasn't feeling 100% when they filmed (it seeο»Ώmed like they rushed to film before she had to cancel in the first place).Β 

Β 

IF she were to release it to Netflix as originally rumored - she would have to wait until the Beο»ΏyoncΓ© Homecoming hype dies down -ο»Ώ though they just releaο»Ώsed Taylor's Reputatο»Ώion to Netfο»Ώο»Ώlix at the beginning of the yeaο»Ώr, so maο»Ώybe netflix is tryinο»Ώg to do more concert dο»Ώvds?ο»Ώ aο»Ώο»Ώnd this would fall under that potentially as the next installment or later on this year?Β 

that's possible i guess

giphy.gif

Edson

Fiendman

This makes me so sad, because me and several other people from the Come To Mama VIP package did interviews, presumably to be included on a DVD or broadcast, in Birmingham. I also wanted to see the really ugly head banging reaction I had when Lovegame started. I looked up and the guy (someone said it was Natali's boyfriend?) was pointing his camera straight at me. Classic. Also the extra effort of performing Sheiße twice the first night and Bad Romance twice the second night. I wish more things went right for Gaga, I genuinely feel so bad for her sometimes. 

RudraCNG

I had a mini heart attack when I saw that cover until I read it was fan-madeΒ :giveup:

Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever get it. It hurts so much when you think how good are Gaga shows...

Archived