Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LADY GAGA: Joanne World Tour DVD/Netflix Special Footage Comg?

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthispunk
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Don’t forget the Monster Ball 1.0 footage that Opera had :lolga:

Oprah?

giphy.gif

Edson

2 minutes ago, bornthispunk said:

Oprah?

giphy.gif

As you can tell I don’t say Oprah a lot :ladyhaha:

bornthispunk
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

As you can tell I don’t say Oprah a lot :ladyhaha:

i:saladga:

giphy.gif

Edson

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, SimonSays said:

That footage wasn't good enough tbh :ladyhaha: 

OT: I've already lost hope. That's why I had to distance myself from stanning this woman. I get how difficult life is for her but it's still frustrating. 

Lost hope in what?

LUO YI
4 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Lost hope in what?

In the JWT getting a concert film 

The night sky tells all

Married the Night
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Boring? :interestinga: Even the low quality videos are really exciting to watch, and I don't generally care for tour videos.  Mechanical stages, fire, Gaga herself going up into the ceiling, insane lighting... I could go on

And that may not have translated well in what they filmed. :ohwell:

andy232000
1 hour ago, bornthispunk said:

at least if she hasn't cancelled the Rock In Rio Show, we would have a professional record like this

Rock in Rio was not gonna be the Joanne World Tour tho

bornthispunk
9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Rock in Rio was not gonna be the Joanne World Tour tho

it was

Edson

LilyLark

I mean, Gaga never promised anything beyond tweeting that they were filming and some fans were interviewed. It's the stans who were convinced they were getting a Netflix special.  My guess is there were plans for a DVD (or possibly a streaming thing like Beyonce and Taylor), but they didn't get enough quality footage before she cancelled.

I actually hope, if she does something, that it is a DVD/Blu-Ray. Something purely for the fans...the streaming "specials" are meant for everyone, not just hardcore fans, but I'd rather have fan service footage lol.

bornthispunk
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I mean, Gaga never promised anything beyond tweeting that they were filming and some fans were interviewed. It's the stans who were convinced they were getting a Netflix special.  My guess is there were plans for a DVD (or possibly a streaming thing like Beyonce and Taylor), but they didn't get enough quality footage before she cancelled.

I actually hope, if she does something, that it is a DVD/Blu-Ray. Something purely for the fans...the streaming "specials" are meant for everyone, not just hardcore fans, but I'd rather have fan service footage lol.

4 SHOWS WERE RECORDED, F.O.U.R, 1 OF THEM FOR PIANO ONLY, of course she have the highest quality for JWT, let me remember u guys that she also recorded shows in Germany

Edson

1 minute ago, bornthispunk said:

4 SHOWS WERE RECORDED, F.O.U.R, 1 OF THEM FOR PIANO ONLY, of course she have the highest quality for JWT, let me remember u guys that she also recorded shows in Germany

Where does it say she recorded 4 shows?

LilyLark

Isn't that big festival in Rio in early October? I kind of feel like Gaga will be there because she feels she "owes" fans—even if some LM were really brutal and unfair towards her for having to cancel for her health reasons. ASIB did so well in Brazil, and UMG would have to be stupid to not take advantage of that fact. Secondly, she missed South America last time on her tour and she has a huge fan base in South America. Thirdly, if she releases late Q3/Q4 (don't hate me, but I'm starting to think that is what's going to happen)....it would match up well with the festival. And lastly, Enigma doesn't start up until October 17th....

If she's filming or her health is bothering her, I could see her not going, but I would bet money that she'll perform.

derpmonster

She sold a Born This Way Collector's Edition with a Monster Ball DVD included. She can do that with LG6 with JWT. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived