news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

ghs

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

And now just imagine dropping a music video for the lead single where she uses and credits the Haus Beauty products.

Great promo - - - > people will search for Haus Beauty - - - > MONEY. 

Why have one big deal if we can have two? :reductive:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Sanne Godijn

Guys lets first see if this is actualy true oke also theres already a thread about this under the rumor tag so why is there another one under the news tag because this sounds like a rumor to me

BleepBloop

Why are some of you acting like this could even remotely halt new music like, get over your pessimistic butts and enjoy  l i f e

Guillaume Hamon
6 hours ago, Inferno said:

Aside from the obvious that its just a thing celebrities do now in the same vein as the fragrance craze of years ago. But again, Gaga said she didnt like doing fragrances....didnt venture into detail as to why but alluded to it being a superficial venture yet now shes doing this....

Honestly I think creating make up can be fascinating when you're into it  and gaga's clearly into it  so it could  be a real passion project and not just for money imo. :) Also, doing an entire make up line is way more diverse than just making a perfume and the rumor said she was doing several cares on top of several make up products  so it seems to be quite  a large creative challenge overall. :D 

By the way, I always had the impression that she was actually very into the Fame flagrance era and just talked **** about perfumes after eau de gaga release... Maybe this second experience annoyed her and she was done with perfume after? I don't think she's hypocritical I think she's frank about how she feels and just do the projects she likes so she can dismiss something then doing something close if it worth it this time.

NewYorkCity
6 hours ago, dit said:

Gaga: "Surprise my liddos! This is why I have been silent! I want to offer you makeup...not for free of course! Get ready to cough up your bank saving for my Gaga Haus Beauty! But yes a nice surprise for all of you! your welcome!" 

I can hear the caption of that video and it's telling me: we are ****ing cock destroyers

Skabi

honestly gaga's worst haters are her fans. and dont hit me with the "well just because i like gaga doesnt mean i should worship everything she does". same happened with asib (critically acclaimed), same happened with joanne (brought most of the gp back), same happened with 5f2 AND same happened with enigma (shes working on new music and loads of artists had their residencies after her. remember how yall cried that she ended her career?). even though the truth is i dont think the beauty line will be a huge success, i'll just wait and see. what's with all this negativity... should i burn some sage or sth

AshIey
2 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

little monsters always like to doubt gaga’s actions, she knows what she’s doing. we thought ASIB would be a panned indie film. look where it is now. she knows her stuff, we just need to wait and see how things play out. 

I knew this thread reminded me of when ASIB was announced. There were so many people saying it would flop and having meltdowns, and look at how amazingly the film did. It’s like why have a negative attitude about this when you can have a positive one? Sure there’s a possibility of Haus Beauty not doing so great, but what if it’s majorly successful?

LGMonster95

Not at y'all ending this and acting like she doesn't know a **** what she's doing just because it's not about music. This gives me pre- A Star Is Born era throwbacks "oh, why she decided to act, she's no actress" etc and then the girl not only destroyed her haters with her performance but even some of her fans. If you don't like this then ignore it, it's not that hard and it ain't gonna affect her music too

monketsharona

4 hours ago, symphonia said:

Does she really need more money?

She is an artist, why is she even doing this...

I know a lot of sheep fans will buy this because it has her name on it but I won't give her one of my cents for this. 

I will give her money for music, movie, series, concerts. Not interested by products only made for her to get richer.

Phaye Monster

I don’t get what y’all are complaining about, I can’t wait for some Gaga beauty products. Besides, as fans we should support whatever she’s doing.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

5 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I don’t get what y’all are complaining about, I can’t wait for some Gaga beauty products. Besides, as fans we should support whatever she’s doing.

Girl, I'm not that dumb to follow her blindly.

Anyway, I'm a man who's not using makeup and I'm 100% I won't buy a thing. So, obviously I'm NOT looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't affect LG6 plans. 

Like what you Sea?

Sanne Godijn
26 minutes ago, Merman said:

Girl, I'm not that dumb to follow her blindly.

Anyway, I'm a man who's not using makeup and I'm 100% I won't buy a thing. So, obviously I'm NOT looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't affect LG6 plans. 

I dont see how this could affect LG6 gaga can do a makeup and release music at the same time relax dont worry😁

GhettoFabulous
38 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

:awkney:ummmm no??? 

Archived