💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madeline Juno - Gib doch nach

NNES

Featured Posts

German singer-songwriter Madeline Juno released her new single called "Gib doch nach" today. It is the second single from her upcoming fourth studioalbum, which is set to release in september this year. Her third album "DNA" was completely in german language, which was (in my opinion) a big step forward for her music. 

For all the people who never heard of her, here are some of her best songs: 

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Bovary said:

I am german, but never heard of her :interestinga:

"Error" was part of the soundtrack from Fack Ju Göthe 1 and she took part on Unser Song für Dänemark in 2014 :vegas:

SHALLOW

I study German and i was trying to find some pop german music. I like this, do you have other German BOPS that i should listen to? :vegas:

InsomniaMonster69

I am a bit disappointed  that nobody wrote "I don't speak German but I can if you like" 

TheSlash

At first I thought she sounded like all the German trash on the charts rn, but I actually lowkey bop to it :lolly: 

11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I study German and i was trying to find some pop german music. I like this, do you have other German BOPS that i should listen to? :vegas:

Let's start with the best:

She's a famous German Schlager singer and that song is the one everybody loves and nobody is annoyed of :vegas: 

:selena:  :selena:  :selena: 

On a more serious note:

He's Austrian, but I bop to it and it is in German :huntyga: . But I don't listen that much to German music, tbh :oops: . You better listen to some older German music like Nicole ('Ein bisschen Frieden'), Cora ('Amsterdam') or: 

I love these German classics :flutter: 

Ew, David!

SHALLOW
51 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

At first I thought she sounded like all the German trash on the charts rn, but I actually lowkey bop to it :lolly: 

Let's start with the best:

She's a famous German Schlager singer and that song is the one everybody loves and nobody is annoyed of :vegas: 

:selena:  :selena:  :selena: 

On a more serious note:

He's Austrian, but I bop to it and it is in German :huntyga: . But I don't listen that much to German music, tbh :oops: . You better listen to some older German music like Nicole ('Ein bisschen Frieden'), Cora ('Amsterdam') or: 

I love these German classics :flutter: 

I was looking for more recent female german pop actually :huntyga:

1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Here are some german BOPS by female singers:

Spoiler

TheSlash
9 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I was looking for more recent female german pop actually :huntyga:

10 hours ago, TheSlash said:

But I don't listen that much to German music, tbh :oops:

:trollga:  That's why I said you also should listen to some older German music, bc that is really good :huntyga:

Ew, David!

Archived