💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your preferred LG6 lead single genre

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

What would you like the LG6 lead single to sound like? 

Personally, I‘d love a full-of-energy  pure electronic-dance-pop smash. A song you can dance to and a catchy melody. Basically a song that makes you feel adrenaline rush through your body and a music video that includes some incredible choreography :flutter::flutter:

What about you? 

ChromeAngel

A pop-dance song with some cool twist. I really liked the idea of Frankensteined even though we never heard it... I think a horror theme is cool. Overall the song needs to be unique, unlike anything else out now, trendsetting and forward thinking, and that signature Gaga quality that makes her stand out. I really hope to be shook and surprised when I hear it :pray:

Inferno

signature gaga, slamming grimy industrial beats a la boys noize with a sweet hook. dark and glam. contemporary but tasteful. catchy but not juvenile. taste taste taste. expensive. lush.

Reality

I've been listening to a lot of Mariah Carey lately, so I'd love an R&B song. 

🃏🖤👹

GagaMinaj

This may be a controversial answer but I would be interested to hear Gaga do a reggae style song 😭😭. Either that or a really trippy psychedelic pop track.

I would LOVE to hear something like this!

8 minutes ago, GagaMinaj said:

This may be a controversial answer but I would be interested to hear Gaga do a reggae style song . Either that or a really trippy psychedelic pop track.

Almost like Lowlife by Poppy?

Anderson123

I'd really like her to go full Bad Romance/Born This Way/Scheiße on the lead single but I wouldn't mind a Do What U Want/The Cure type of R&B inspired song. The thing is that she always comes up with unexpected music so I'm honestly not going to put ideas in my head and let the music speak for itself. I was disappointed when Applause and Perfect Illusion so I'm just going to relax this time.

imnotyourbabe10

Whatever the genre (pop, metal, rock, etc) but with this sexy aesthetic.

giphy.gif

TINDER

Gimme the YEE-HAW that I love, I'll burn GGD down! Put your horses up make em' Rush Rush!! 

Yo bitch Joanne 2.0 is coming from her grave!!:ladyhaha:

I am tinder

Archived