Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Isolation - Kali Uchis!

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

TeenIdle
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Thank you guys so much for coming! 

And thank you to all the participants for participating, and I'm sorry the timing wasn't more convenient :hug:

Even though there weren't many people in the ceremony, I actually had a lot of fun and it was great fun rating an album I love.

To those who weren't here, I hope you enjoyed listening to the album again, and enjoyed rating it, and will enjoy going through the results later!

It's been a pleasure to host. See you next time! :heart:

I'm sorry I didn't participate. The only songs that I remember are IMD, Tyrant, Miami and Dead to Me :rip: Do Billie next. From one GV artist to another

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

Damnit! Don’t play coy with us! What else are you rigging!!??? Are you holding LG captive and thats why she was seen in an “unknown” location:udidnt:

I'm currently working on deleting Fashion of His Love from BTW. LG6 can wait tonight show lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

I'm currently working on deleting Fashion of His Love from BTW. 

for some reason I found this really funny :air:

I'm cackling even though I love FOHL :air:

Glad you participation in @Marges' BTW Village Game was to no more extent than this rate :lana:

3 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I'm sorry I didn't participate. The only songs that I remember are IMD, Tyrant, Miami and Dead to Me :rip: Do Billie next. From one GV artist to another

And yes I was planning on doing Billie!

shoful
9 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I'm currently working on deleting Fashion of His Love from BTW. LG6 can wait tonight show lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Now this is something I can support. What about BJ+AF too:vegas:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

TeenIdle
Just now, shoful said:

Now this is something I can support. What about BJ+AF too:vegas:

I might accidently erase the other deluxe (oops I meant special edition) tracks too :stalkga:

shoful
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I might accidently erase the other deluxe (oops I meant special edition) tracks too :stalkga:

We all know Born This Way (Work Tape) is Express Yourself  :vegas:

monsterdino
5 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

#6. Feel Like A Fool

Feel-Like-A-Fool.jpg

Overall Score: 8.45

Highest Score: 10 - @badgirlmeat @ZiggyZiggs @mariariot

Lowest Score: 5 - @Jacob Crosson

Comments

@Jacob Crosson (5)  I could never really get into this song

@Rumours1977 (8.75) This is again very reminiscent of an Amy Winehouse track. Her lyrics relating to dealing with heartbreak are pretty well written. I also liked her experimenting with her voice more towards the end of the track.

@Blue Madonna (9.5) I overplayed this song a little, but I still really enjoy it. It takes talent to make an upbeat song about heartbreak without it coming off conflicted, but she pulled it off! The instrumental is great and bouncy as well.

@freakumdress (9.2) Very Amy Winehouse.  Love this song.

I definitely gave this song a 10??

monsterdino

#12. Your Teeth In My Neck

Your-Teeth-In-My-Neck.png

Overall Score: 7.69

Highest Score: 10 - @monsterdino @mariariot

Lowest Score: 4 - @slayo

Comments:

@Jacob Crosson (6) I could literally twerk to this song forever

@Rumours1977 (7.75) This unfortunately is more forgettable for me. Moreover, some of the songs are starting to sound similar, so I’m hoping the album will change things up slightly soon.

@Blue Madonna (8.5) This track leaves slightly less of an impression than its formers imo, but it has a nice tune! The production on this song is very well done, the different layers playing little riffs in the background. I always find the lyrics slightly jarring though :poot: 

@freakumdress (8.9) The instrumentals is insane on this track. She's getting a bit political talking about capitalism. I think the lyrics are genius as always. "Rich man keeps getting richer taking from the poor".

lmfaooo this is a BOP, @slayo get a taste

monsterdino

#9. Tomorrow

Tomorrow.png

Overall Score: 7.85

Highest Score: 10 - @monsterdino @Rumours1977 @ZiggyZiggs

Lowest Score: 4 - @slayo

Comments:

@Jacob Crosson (4.5) Idk what it is, but this is just a flop for me :lolly: 

@Rumours1977 (10) One of my favorite tracks thus far. I also appreciate her criticism of the American Dream and how youth can provide comfort in the notion that one has an infinite amount of time (which is clearly a fallacy). I wonder if that youthful mentality will fade by the end of the album…

@Blue Madonna (8.75) An album centrepiece, with its bookends of sorts being the interludes. For me, this song is perfect for what it is, there’s not really anything I dislike about it, but I just don’t enjoy it as much as other tracks on the album.

@freakumdress (9.6) Kevin Parker did so good! You can really hear Tame Impala on this song but it still fits the album. I love the come on's together with the spanish outro. Definitely  one of the best tracks on Isolation.

@slayo LITERALLY GET A TASTE

monsterdino

#2. Dead To Me

Dead-To-Me.jpg

Overall Score: 9.28

Highest Score: 11  - @badgirlmeat @DelusionalGaga @mariariot

Lowest Score: 5 - @slayo

#1. After The Storm feat. Tyler, The Creator and Bootsy Collins

After-The-Storm.jpg

Overall Score: 9.53

Highest Score: 11 - @TranquilityBase @monsterdino @ZiggyZiggs

Lowest Score: 6  @DelusionalGaga

I'm actually shocked that the two best songs ended up being the top 2, also @slayo get a taste

monsterdino

Personal ranking

1. After The Storm

2. Dead To Me

3. Feel Like A Fool

4. Your Teeth In My Neck

5. Tomorrow 

6. Just A Stranger

7. Nuestro Planeta

8. Tyrant

9. Body Language (Intro)

10. In My Dreams

11. Gotta Get Up (Interlude)

12. Miami

13. Killer

14. Flight 22

15. Coming Home (Interlude)

5 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I definitely gave this song a 10??

Oh crap sorry :saladga:

Don't worry it was counted in the scores, I just forgot to put your name in the results. :emma:

slayo
7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I'm actually shocked that the two best songs ended up being the top 2, also @slayo get a taste

literally leave me alone

Make it stupid!

shoful

I propose that @Blue Madonna hosts every Megarate Ceremony from now on! This one was an absolute smash! :vegas:

Archived