• Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Favorite Songs: Gimme More/Toxic/Breathe on Me

Favorite Albums: Blackout/ITZ

Favorite Tour: Onyx Hotel Tour

Lucas
2 hours ago, shoful said:

At least you were the only one to pick just one of each. Everyone else has half of her discography on their post :reductive:

It's extremely hard to chose only 1 song from such a big discography! What's your favorite Madonna song ? Only 1 answer allowed :tongue:

Song: Lucky, (I Got That) Boom Boom, Everytime, Now That I Found You (2013)

Album: Britney, In the Zone, Britney Jean

Tour: idk

TEANUS

Song - Gimme More tied with I’m a Slave 4 U

Album - Glory

Tour - Onyx Hotel Tour

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

shoful
19 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It's extremely hard to chose only 1 song from such a big discography! What's your favorite Madonna song ? Only 1 answer allowed :tongue:

Stopppppp :huntyga:

But I can say without a doubt its Hung Up. I can listen to that song no matter what

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Inferno

Song: Unusual You/And Then We Kiss/Outta This World

Album: In the Zone

Tour: Dream Within A Dream

Phoebe Buffay

Album: In The Zone
Song: Breathe On Me
Tour: The Circus Starring Britney Spears

Song Gimme More

Album Femme Fatale (highlights: Beautiful Drop Dead, Seal It With A Kiss, Trouble For Me and Gasoline) 

Tour Piece Of Me World Tour i had one of the best nights ever at my show last year. She was dancing so well.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Song Gimme More

Album Femme Fatale (highlights: Beautiful Drop Dead, Seal It With A Kiss, Trouble For Me and Gasoline) 

Tour Piece Of Me World Tour i had one of the best nights ever at my show last year. She was dancing so well.

such an underrated tour, i saw it twice in the UK and she was on fire! i saw it in vegas too and it was amazing!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

such an underrated tour, i saw it twice in the UK and she was on fire! i saw it in vegas too and it was amazing!

Yes it really is, i love her outfits in the show, the dance break downs are so cool, it just works so well my fav part of the night was probably Me Against The Music, i love how she had the bamboo walls like from the mv and i liked the choreo to it and how the walls moved it was quite simple but really effective. I loved her stage presence right from the beggining from Work Bitc* and throughout and  she seemed to really have fun especially when doing Break The Ice and Do Something. 

Gimme More
Just now, UK Monster said:

Yes it really is, i love her outfits in the show, the dance break downs are so cool, it just works so well my fav part of the night was probably Me Against The Music, i love how she had the bamboo walls like from the mv and i liked the choreo to it and how the walls moved it was quite simple but really effective. I loved her stage presence right from the beggining from Work Bitc* and throughout and  she seemed to really have fun especially when doing Break The Ice and Do Something. 

i completely agree, she was on FIRE! she gets too much hate but currentney is better than anything we've had since her prime!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i completely agree, she was on FIRE! she gets too much hate but currentney is better than anything we've had since her prime!

Yes she was. Which UK shows did you go to? I went to Birmingham. Yes i think she is performing better recently than she has done for a long time, her performances now just capture all the iconic things we love about her, i love all the britneyisms, the quick hand movements it all fits so well with her music and she always looks slick i think, theres no need to overdo it sometimes with powerful dancing when the music doesnt reflect that. Its like when people moan about her not having enough power or intensity in her moves like Beyonce for example or Little Mix  it is irrelevant because Britney's choreo is perfect for her music.

Archived