Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Britney's mom & boyfriend post about her being in a mental health facility

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

he has always been so supportive of her! :heart:

so it looks like it is true that Britney checked herself into a Mental Health Facility.

I'm so proud of her for taking such a brave step & i hope she starts feeling better soon :heart: she's the sweetest, she deserves the best!

update her mom has now posted on her instagram:

The only times i've seen him he's been really supportive, he's a keeper it seems  :hug:

Wishing Brit a quick recovery  :heart:

Spoiler

A bit off topic but he's the hottest man i've ever seen :smh:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

The only times i've seen him he's been really supportive, he's a keeper it seems  :hug:

Wishing Brit a quick recovery  :heart:

Hide contents

A bit off topic but he's the hottest man i've ever seen :smh:

they are the cutest together!

i think he's the best man she's ever been out with, personality wise and looks wise! hot couple

avalon x

Wait, what happened? I thought she was on  hiatus because of her dad? Can someone fill me in? :ohno: :ohno:

This breaks my heart, I do hope she makes it out better than ever. Britney's my 2nd favorite singer in the world and I love her to bits. :heart:

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Wait, what happened? I thought she was on  hiatus because of her dad? Can someone fill me in? :ohno: :ohno:

This breaks my heart, I do hope she makes it out better than ever. Britney's my 2nd favorite singer in the world and I love her to bits. :heart:

Britney checked herself into a Mental Health Facility, she has been in there for over a week so far and is expected to stay there for a total of 30 days. She is allegedly suffering from 'severe emotional distress'.

Kevin now apparently has 90% custody of the kids and is planning on going to court to request more money from Britney to cover the costs for having the kids for longer periods while she is in the mental health facility. K-fed being disgusting as usual.

avalon x
7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Britney checked herself into a Mental Health Facility, she has been in there for over a week so far and is expected to stay there a total of 30 days. She is allegedly suffering from 'severe emotional distress'.

Kevin now apparently has 90% custody of the kids and is planning on going to court to request more money from Britney to cover the costs for having the kids for longer periods while she is in the mental health facility. K-fed being disgusting as usual.

Damn, I had no idea things were that bad. What an a**hole.

She's gonna come back like a legend, she's a fighter. Britney's got this.

F**k, this makes me upset. Sending her all the love.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Damn, I had no idea things were that bad. What an a**hole.

She's gonna come back like a legend, she's a fighter. Britney's got this.

F**k, this makes me upset. Sending her all the love.

i know k-fed is so horrible, trying to get more money from her when she's going through this. I can't wait until her kids turn 18 and she no longer has to pay him anything.

she's an inspiration, if she could make it through 2007 she can make it through this :heart: i think she's so upset because of her dad, apparently his second surgery didn't go well and after all he's the one who saved her life (whether people like him or not if he didn't step up britney may not be here today).

this whole situation makes me so upset too that my fave is going through this, but i'm so proud of her for checking herself in before things got any worse :heart:

avalon x
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

she's an inspiration, if she could make it through 2007 she can make it through this :heart: i think she's so upset because of her dad, apparently his second surgery didn't go well and after all he's the one who saved her life (whether people like him or not if he didn't step up britney may not be here today).

this whole situation makes me so upset too that my fave is going through this, but i'm so proud of her for checking herself in before things got any worse :heart:

That's exactly what I was thinking too! She's been through way worse. She's got this.

I can imagine that taking a toll on her, I mean he's her dad after all. :(

Gimme More
1 minute ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

That's exactly what I was thinking too! She's been through way worse. She's got this.

I can imagine that taking a toll on her, I mean he's her dad after all. :(

i was thinking it was strange we hadn't saw her in public in 3 months! hopefully she'll be okay :heart:

she definitely needs a break from show business for a while, even though i'd love more music her health is way more important and i want her to be happy.

Mr Judas

I love Britney so much :giveup: Hope she's okay :giveup:

And what her mom posted was so touching to me :messga:

zakariah

Sam & Britney are honestly one of the purest and truest celebrity couples out there :kara:
wishing her all the best in her continued efforts in bettering her mental health :pray:

Archived