💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K tells of North's disturbing April Fools prank

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Eddie

I confirm this story. I was the ketchup :rip:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I agree. If an adult did that to me I also think it would be too extra so a 5 year old kid that's just :duck:

Ashley

I don’t remember even thinking about death when I was 5.. That’s definitely disturbing and inappropriate for her to be exposed to imo.

Angelm
37 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

That's creepy as hell. What are they letting that 5 year old watch? :awkney:

The Paul brothers :triggered:

Knife

Wanting to pretend that your parents are dead is a perfectly normal part of childhood.:trollga:

PartySick
46 minutes ago, CarlosMonster said:

Lol. You need to relax and so does media. They are children! You were a child once. They have a lot of freedom since they have someone to take care of them constantly . So showing something "funny " to their parents makes them feel as a whole. They of course dont know that this is a bad thing . But as a child you learn from your mistakes. Kim K was just telling this story of how wild her children are and she manages to cope with them.

For real. That's honestly precious.

North might be my favorite Kardashian now :giggle:

💚

CarlosMonster
Just now, PartySick said:

For real. That's honestly precious.

North might be my favorite Kardashian now :giggle:

Couldn't agree more. 

Cerny

Isn’t that common infant behavior, I know my siblings, friends and I did something like that at least once when we were infants.

Things like pretending one of us in the group just got ran over by a bus and the rest would play the parents that find out about the tragedy and the doctors. And yes, of course you’d want things to look wowing cause you’re an infant, so things such as tomato sauce or any other red substance would be used. Also dirt.

That’s innocence.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Isn’t that common infant behavior, I know my siblings, friends and I did something like that at least once when we were infants.

Things like pretending one of us in the group just got ran over by a bus and the rest would play the parents that find out about the tragedy and the doctors. And yes, of course you’d want things to look wowing cause you’re an infant, so things such as tomato sauce or any other red substance would be used. Also dirt.

That’s innocence.

My sisters and I would pretend we were in GTA: Vice City :rip: we were all murderous coke lords and my black lab was the guard dog to our patio furniture mansion. It was great.

💚

SharkmanthaC

If this was all they were doing, I wouldn't be too concerned.  It might make me question what she has seen on TV/internet.  I hear kids have conversations daily on topics I wouldn't have even known about in 4th grade. Children are exposed to so much now, and parents don't really protect them from it.

she/her/hers

Michelle

I guess I was a weird kid too because we definitely did stuff like this 🙈

I got in trouble because I scared my Mom so bad 😫 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Morphine Prince

This isn’t as bad as I thought it would be :rip: 

Kanye’s kids, after all. 

Cerny
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My sisters and I would pretend we were in GTA: Vice City :rip: we were all murderous coke lords and my black lab was the guard dog to our patio furniture mansion. It was great.

Amazing. Our favourite scenerios were dying in tragic ways, going to space and bringing a bunch of rubbish to our bedrooms pretending they were sacred materials we just discovered and being bounty hunters in the Wild West.

Archived