💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga and BloodPop started recording together in December 2017

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Remember also when she said she started to write new album during the promo of 5f2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

i actually hope we get a 5 year hiatus from joanne and she comes back with a huge record, so good and so expected that everyone talks about it for months.

melodrama, i never learn, how big how blue how beautiful, honey... best albums in history take time.

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

i actually hope we get a 5 year hiatus

Farewell to the ASIB- and Award season-generated buzz, then :interestinga:

go away goodbye GIF

Ew, David!

Thotiana
8 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

i actually hope we get a 5 year hiatus from joanne and she comes back with a huge record, so good and so expected that everyone talks about it for months.

Nobody will talk about a Lady Gaga album if she waits until 2021. Gaga’s best work were made in a short period of time.

darkchylde
6 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Farewell to the ASIB- and Award season-generated buzz, then :interestinga:

go away goodbye GIF

i'd rather have an album i love and i enjoy listening to over and over than an album that won grammys and awards because of the hype of a very mediocre made-for-and-by-americans movie like asib

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Thotiana said:

Nobody will talk about a lady Gaga album if she waits until 2021. Gaga’s best work were made in a short period of time.

i don't think it's like that anymore for her. joanne happened during a summer and as much as i like it, it's no born this way, no ARTPOP either.

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Saint Jude said:

i'd rather have an album i love and i enjoy listening to over and over than an album that won grammys and awards because of the hype of a very mediocre made-for-and-by-americans movie

She literally worked on it for the last 1.5 years on it, with SOPHIE (originally from the UK) and Boys Noize (from Germany). Imho that is far away from "mediocre made-for-and-by-americans" :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

antpats2

that session was probably for something we'll never hear

The LG6 she started in August 2017 with DJWS and worked on through to early 2018 is the scrapped early concept (as confirmed by DJWS stating he is no longer on the project) and it was said back in late 2017 that Gaga was recording for a BloodPop song, aka she would be a feature on one of his songs (DJWS also told fans this at a house party he held while super drunk, theres photographic proof that this happened too as i know some of them from twitter and bloodpop liked tweets about there being a single featuring gaga)

I think anything from April 2018 onward is the LG6 we will be getting (this was when Gaga had her first boys noize session and started posting pics all the time with bloodpop)

darkchylde
Just now, TheSlash said:

She literally worked on it for the last 1.5 years on it, with SOPHIE (originally from the UK) and Boys Noize (from Germany). Imho that is far away from "mediocre made-for-and-by-americans" :interestinga: 

i was talking about a star is born grl

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

i was talking about a star is born grl

Oh, I smh read 'movie' as 'album' :sweat: . I'm sorry :rip: :ph34r:

Spoiler

But ASIB is not mediocre, either :grr:  :grr:  :grr: 

Ew, David!

17 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

i'd rather have an album i love and i enjoy listening to over and over than an album that won grammys and awards because of the hype of a very mediocre made-for-and-by-americans movie like asib

Crazy how you just jammed 3 wrong opinions into one post :udidnt:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Archived