đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in studio w/ Anthony Rosomando

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

56 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well if she serves any like Is That Alright? or Always Remember Us This Way, I will gladly take all of her ballads

This exactly!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

More ballads please 

Fixed for you

ryansamonster

Oh y’all... complaining about ballads when Anthony Rossomando isn’t even known for that type of sound. 

Is Shallow a ballad??! Nah. 

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, ryansamonster said:

Oh y’all... complaining about ballads when Anthony Rossomando isn’t even known for that type of sound. 

Is Shallow a ballad??! Nah. 

Neither is Grenade by Bruno Mars, which is one of my favorite bruno songs.

6 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

I only want ONE ballad from LG6. and I want it to br the only single from the album so that are y'all BalladGA haters can seathe. 

Soulja Boy, tell em

Renie

There could be 100 songs on an album and 99 of them aren’t a ballad but 1 is a ballad and everyone is going to complain!!! 

Not me though! I’m here for the ballads!! 

Widows Kiss
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

The gays thirsting for some Charli Xcx type stuff or whatever I have a message for you:

you’re never gonna get it

bookmarkedT :coffee:

Gracious Gaga
33 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Sorry, but every album needs a balled, even ARTPOP had a balled :sis:

Maybe one slow stripped down song.

But Where’s the ballad on BTW?  I wouldn’t really consider you and I or edge of glory ballads imo .  Dope is a ballad.  Speechless yes.  Brown eyes yah.  Joanne the whole album was a ballad.  

♥ Kindness Police.

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

But Where’s the ballad on BTW?  I wouldn’t really consider you and I or edge of glory ballads imo .  Dope is a ballad.  Speechless yes.  Brown eyes yah.  Joanne the whole album was a ballad.  

First of all, exaggerated :ally: 

Second, You And I was the only REAL balled off of Born This Way. A balled isn't just a sad slower paced song, a balled is just a song that's both lyrically and more musically trained, and more vocal, a song that brings out the most inner talent you have. You And I is like the Dope of BTW in a way.

ELECTROHEART

Is she barely recording in the studio? I was expecting something this week or the next :cryga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

geusst1235
6 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Maybe one slow stripped down song.

You and I is actually a ballad so oof lol. Also Joanne did not comprise of entirely ballads,so that doesn't even make sense.Unless you think that John Wayne or A-YO are somehow ballads.

ARTGOD

Gaga never does what’s expected with any of her collaborators, I don’t know why y’all always do the most.

”Oh, she’s working with X so it means the album’s gonna sound like Y”

For all we know she’s doing a hard hitting industrial banger with Anthony and the Sophie song is actually a slow electronic ballad like It’s Okay To Cry.

Archived