💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Shallow one of your Gaga faves?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Esteban

I prefer: ARTPOP, Do what you want, Marry the night, Scheisse, Summerboy, Paparazzi, Hair, Government Hooker, Born this way, Judas, Perfect illusion, Million reasons, Heavy metal lover, Beautiful dirty rich, Speechless, Bad romance, Dance in the dark, Bloody Mary, Bad kids, Boys boys boys, The fame, You and I, Venus ... (in no particular order)

Then come Shallow, so around my 24th favorite song of her but it's a really good position because I love all this songs!

After came songs that I like: Paper gangsta, Brown eyes, I like it rough, Alejandro, So happy I could die, Black jesus, The edge of Glory, The Queen, Applause , Gypsy, Just another day, Dancin in  circles, Hey girl, Come yo mama, Grigio girls, A-YO, Always remember us this way, Look what I found..

Then come average songs (depend of my mood): Eh eh, Telephone, Teeth, Fashion of his love, Electric chapel, Highway Unicorn, GUY, Fashion, ManIcure, Aura, Dope, Mary Jane Holland, Angel down, Sinner's prayer, John Wayne, Joanne, I Never love again, Hair body face...

And after, songs that I dont like (close your eyes its an unpopular opinion ^^) : Just  dance, Pokerface, Lovegame, Starstruck, Money Honey, Monster, Americano, Jewels N drugs, Swine, Donatella, Sexxx dreams, Diamond Heart, Is that alright, Heal me, Wdydt.

I dont count C2C (not originals songs) and unreleased songs because there is so many, I should do another list.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaume

So it seems like is more like a casual fans fave... I think  the general audience is really lovin'  it.

2School4Cool

Absolutely!!

Although I have about 30 songs I would say are in my top 10 so who knows haha. I love Shallow though, I never get tired of it, and I play it on the piano almost nonstop.

See The Best In Everyone

FATCAT

No, but songs on ASIB (Like LWIF) are in my top 10. Shallow would be top 15 for me.

Purr more, hiss less.

kostauventura
14 hours ago, Jaume said:

For me yes, I think right now is in my top3 with BR and Swine.

What about you?

Swine? with all of the other gorgeous songs of her? :toofunny:

kostauventura
13 hours ago, Jaume said:

Swine is amazing.

I mean you really really really really really have to be in the mood for swine...

that being side its not really one of her bests, just a very personal favorite song of you

KatieJudasGaga4
6 hours ago, Esteban said:

And after, songs that I dont like (close your eyes its an unpopular opinion ^^) : Just  dance, Pokerface, Lovegame, Starstruck, Money Honey, Monster, Americano, Jewels N drugs, Swine, Donatella, Sexxx dreams, Diamond Heart.

Well, at least Jewels N Drugs is in this list.

McYves

Honestly, no. It's really an amazing song and I'm always using it to introduce Gaga to people ("oh, it's an Oscar-winning song, by the way") but it's not even in my top20. I guess she just has a lot of other amazing songs :oops:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

McYves
14 hours ago, Jaume said:

Swine is amazing.

It IS amazing. 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

TheSlash

It's not a bad song at all and I listen to it pretty regularly, but it hasn't a spot in my top 5. Top 20 at max :oops: 

Ew, David!

ArtGagaPop

Yes it's in my top 5, although i love ARTUW from the soundtrack even more :flower:
I think my top 5 looks something like this:
#1 Always Remember Us This Way
#2 The Edge of Glory 
#3 Shallow
#4 Million Reasons
#5 Bad Romance 

SevenWonder

Top 10 for sure. I do like ARUTW and ITA from ASIB slightly more.

Applause, DWUW, Gypsy, Diamond Heart, TEOF, Marry the Night, BR round out my top 10 - in no specific order. 

Archived