đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How "Leaving Neverland" taught me to enjoy Billie Ray Martin's "Persuasion"

Luxe Ford

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

And that's why the media is despised in the U.S. They're out of touch and often times wrong on many issues.

Even in politics, they have become irrelevant. Conservatives don't like them. Progressives don't like them.

Girl anytime anyone tells me not to trust the media ever I’m skeptical of them. These critics don’t just put their reputations on the line for any movie. 

17 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Laughing doesn’t always equal lying. It’s associated with shame and embarassment as well. I agree the mom’s behaved weird. 

True, I still don't believe he did it even after this documentary... i'd be shocked if it was proved he really was, I'd be really shocked 

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Girl anytime anyone tells me not to trust the media ever I’m skeptical of them. These critics don’t just put their reputations on the line for any movie. 

Except that they don't have a reputation to begin with lol. They're not some famous respected scholars. They are basically bloggers, writing articles online, which many people do anyway.

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Someone: I just watched Leaving Neverland and I believe-

@nicolasrumet:

ThinIllfatedKoi-max-1mb.gif

Quite accurate not gonna lie

I want to unread this 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Carpenters

Vomit! That documentary is more of a justice by public opinion instead of the courts. Entertaining in any way did not come across to me. Sorry :green:

Nicogly

Genesis is a legend!!! I was supposed to see her live with Psychic TV this month but she has leukemia and caught pneumonia so she couldn't make it. Very sad, she is an underground Queen 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

3 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

I realised that if it's ok to enjoy music by a probable pedophile, it's also totally accepted to get goosebumps by a song about child abuse and child ****ography.

I get this, but the way you worded it is just- :saladga:

48 minutes ago, SAGA said:

Vomit! That documentary is more of a justice by public opinion instead of the courts. Entertaining in any way did not come across to me. Sorry :green:

What’s wrong with justice by public opinion? 

The Carpenters
5 hours ago, Ayria said:

What’s wrong with justice by public opinion? 

Nothing at all. Sorry if that wasn’t clear. Wasn’t even trying to make much of a comment about the OPs opinion just stating that the documentary is incredibly hard to watch and I’m not sure why I would even watched it. 

Emvee

it's also totally accepted to get goosebumps by a song about child abuse and child ****ography.

giphy.gif

Archived