Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Is Filming In NYC (Fake)

Gam

Featured Posts

geusst1235

Okay so there is DEFINITELY some type of video being shot,but there is still no proof that it is actually for Gaga.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie

Is it possible it is for a Gaga video but they’re filming parts of it that she’s not in. She’s probably not even on set. I’d imagine security would be a little tighter if she were actually there filming 

automatic
7 minutes ago, HangWang said:

Here is a video guys 

i freaked when the taxi drove by

geusst1235
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

Is it possible it is for a Gaga video but they’re filming parts of it that she’s not in. She’s probably not even on set. I’d imagine security would be a little tighter if she were actually there filming 

Yeah that could be true as well.It could involve shots or a sequence with extras or the dancers entirely not involving Gaga at all.Perhaps she finished her coverage before fans started to flock towards the area?

JudasJustDance

What we know: a local and people in the Da Nico resturant claim to see: 

-Gaga (according to the people in the restaurant)

-Gaga’s Hair (acc. to the local)

-Dancers with skeleton make-up

-They’ve been filming Infront of Da Nico resturant for a few hours 

Delulu Rogers

It's suspicious that the camera crew would confirm to random people that she is filming a mv never mind even allowing randoms to come up to the set while they are still there. It might just be a commercial or for something that will never see the light of day à la JWT filming. Don't get too hyped. The location seems to be giving MR and EOG vibes anyways and those videos are...:derpga:

Just now, ChrisC said:

It's suspicious that the camera crew would confirm to random people that she is filming a mv never mind even allowing randoms to come up to the set while they are still there. It might just be a commercial or for something that will never see the light of day à la JWT filming. Don't get too hyped. The location seems to be giving MR and EOG vibes anyways and those videos are...:derpga:

Too late :lolly:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

JudasJustDance
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That’s weird... her stylist isn’t even in the US atm. Plus, if the film crew was doing a good job, they wouldn’t just confirm to passersby what they’re working on. They’d do their best to prevent people from getting curious. Just saying.

how do you know her hairstylist isn’t in the U.S?

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I don’t think it’s too suspicious that they would tell a worker of a place that they are basically blocking the whole entrance of. Like.. are they supposed to not tell them ?

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

loathereality

im gagged, wheezing, my lungs are clogged, and i am coughing up hype

PLEASE BE TRUE, an awesome half personal half boppy nyc mv is all that i need in my life

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, HangWang said:

She could just be filming some type of promo/commercial stuff for something whether it be LG6 or even Enigma starting back up perhaps? Could also be completely unrelated to those and might just be some other type  of commercial.

Gaga announced a new album

Then Gaga changes the profile pic on every site and on streaming services

Now she's caught filming something

And some of you guys still think it's not LG6 related?  :lmao:

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Ehhh. The crews on these sets are so massive, and the lighting/sound/camera guys are usually so chill and unaffiliated I could totally see them telling a passerby. Plus you have to file permits for filming in NYC that you post on the street, so they could very well have her name or someone on her team’s on them. 

Glamourpuss

It would be hilarious if Gaga or somebody posts a photo of her in LA right now. 

Archived