Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ctherainbow

I’ve been homeless and starving and I never robbed or drugged anyone.  It’s not hard to be a decent human being.

:wtf: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

That is disgusting.... If this was a guy who did this then his career would be over in seconds 

trolly troll troll

Chantelleb

Cardi  .... Cardi ... Who cares what people think about you and stuff but the drugging men part is what is wrong , like I get men can be nasty ( not only men) and expect certain things and to finesse them for their money is one thing but to drug them I'm sorry that's just not right boo.disappointed kevin sorbo GIF

misunderstood
6 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I have also been through some awful **** but I would never do stuff like that. The length some of you will go to defend these trash people. :wtf:

This response is so tried lmao.

Not everyone's brain works the same as yours sweetheart :air:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood

The replies in this thread, let me not :rip:

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

would you be here for a guy drugging women and robbing them?

No? 

Lol Sweetie women have it HARDER than men in this world, and y’all love to flip the script all the time when it comes to stuff like this and say WHAT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND???? Men rape women, beat women and do all kinds of ****ed up things to women and get away with it, and the numbers are way higher than it is the other way around 

so I ain’t mad at a women taking the power for once. Call me whatever u want lol idc iss what I feel.

again, not glorifying it or saying it’s morally right, cuz it isn’t, but in this messed up world things aren’t black and white 

SFDMQ

if i dont wanna get drugged, i wouldnt have gone to the club and hooked up with a stripper in the first place anyway.

Economy
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

No? 

Lol Sweetie women have it HARDER than men in this world, and y’all love to flip the script all the time when it comes to stuff like this and say WHAT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND???? Men rape women, beat women and do all kinds of ****ed up things to women and get away with it, and the numbers are way higher than it is the other way around 

so I ain’t mad at a women taking the power for once. Call me whatever u want lol idc iss what I feel.

again, not glorifying it or saying it’s morally right, cuz it isn’t, but in this messed up world things aren’t black and white 

I don't get how women having it harder justifies it tho :huh:

So what if an illegal immigrant or person of colour who has it harder in life needs money? It's ok for them to do the same thing?

Heck any non-white male gets a free pass then 

pachinko
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I think you’re forgetting the part where she drugged people and stole their money 

She's a street b*****. What do you expect. :kiss:

Defmix100
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

No? 

we are talking about this, a person committing crimes against others. You want a random person to be punished for stuff other people have done? Isn't that similar to calling all members of a certain religion terrorists? If you are a guy you want a woman to randomly attack you to take the power away from your gender even if you yourself have never done anything negative towards someone?

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I’m not justifying anything, I’m just looking at it from a different pov it’s a personal thing, not a general ‘y’all should think the same way’ kind of thing 

5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Apparently people are ok with women drugging and robbing and even raping as long as this is a celebrity that has been through rough stuff. 

8 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

This response is so tried lmao.

Not everyone's brain works the same as yours sweetheart :air:

You should just disconnect and go to bed sweetie. 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

we are talking about this, a person committing crimes against others. You want a random person to be punished for stuff other people have done? Isn't that similar to calling all members of a certain religion terrorists? If you are a guy you want a woman to randomly attack you to take the power away from your gender even if you yourself have never done anything negative towards someone?

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I’m not justifying anything, I’m just looking at it from a different pov it’s a personal thing, not a general ‘y’all should think the same way’ kind of thing 

misunderstood
Just now, Eido said:

Apparently people are ok with women drugging and robbing and even raping as long as this is a celebrity that has been through rough stuff. 

You should just disconnect and go to bed sweetie. 

I'm not going to argue over an internet response. I'm going to a movie tonight though with my friends, can't wait :poot:

ctherainbow
8 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

The replies in this thread, let me not :rip:

I mean, I’d like to hear what you were going to say to me.   :shrug:  I value exchange of opinion.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived