💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Kissed Alleged Victim in Front of His Dad

Ayria

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, GABEL said:

It stands no chance on the court if there's no direct evidence of him abusing children

But evidently MJ was mentally  ill , that's for sure, but we all know there's something wrong with him years ago.

People can believe whatever  they want but we'll probably never know what's true:saladga:

I choose to believe the accusers, but even if they’re lying MJ clearly had a pattern of inappropriate boundaries and emotional intimacy expectations with children. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImpossiblePrincess

🙄🙄 can y’all shut the **** up and leave this man alone already, he went through enough in his life 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Bellatrix
12 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

🙄🙄 can y’all shut the **** up and leave this man alone already, he went through enough in his life 

Yah poor him.

I feel more sorry for those kids that went and still going through a lot more.

55 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

Can you MJ defenders even entertain than these allegations are true for one minute? Just give the accusers the slightest benefit of the doubt and imagine that there is a 10% chance MJ is a child molester. If that 10% chance exists than his victims have the right to speak. Everytime we tell people to shut up about this we’re telling victims of abuse that they won’t be heard. I understand and respect MJ fans who come to their own conclusions about his innocence, but there are valid points on both sides so let’s respect that and try to discuss this appropriately so we’re not silencing other victims. 

ImpossiblePrincess
46 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Can you MJ defenders even entertain than these allegations are true for one minute? Just give the accusers the slightest benefit of the doubt and imagine that there is a 10% chance MJ is a child molester. If that 10% chance exists than his victims have the right to speak. Everytime we tell people to shut up about this we’re telling victims of abuse that they won’t be heard. I understand and respect MJ fans who come to their own conclusions about his innocence, but there are valid points on both sides so let’s respect that and try to discuss this appropriately so we’re not silencing other victims. 

Ugh the thing is u can’t judge me by a Pragraph I’ve always said there’s a possibility he is but innocent until proven guilty so yk I can tell u to shut up xoxo

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Franchesca said:

Should we leave every pedo alone too? Or just MJ cause he's a dead celebrity? :oprah:

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Dont believe em

Do you say that about all victims of sexual abuse or just when a big pop star you like is the one accused? :oprah: 

Chickens in Malibu

Bottom line is:

This new evidence is rather more exculpatory than incriminating for MJ.

It shows that James Safechuck was interviewed by detectives back then, alone, without his parents or anyone, and still said nothing occured between him and MJ. The fact that he said MJ kissed him goes to show that he wasn't lying.If he was lying, he wouldn't have said anything about the kiss either, since the kiss itself could be trouble.

Now, we don't have the transcript that shows what Safechuck exactly told the police about the kiss (whether it was acidentally on the lips, or whether it was multiple times etc..) but regardless I don't think it's appropriate, even if he kissed him as a sign of affection like he does to his children.

Does it mean he's a pedophile or guilty? No. More of a poor judgement and really thinking that he can treat them like his own children.

ChromaticaPunk
15 hours ago, FATCAT said:

How much more circumstancial evidence do people need to realize he's not worth defending. 

circumstantial

/səːkəmˈstanʃ(ə)l/

pointing indirectly towards someone's guilt but not conclusively proving it.

I don't think you know what the word evidence means either.

ChromaticaPunk
13 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Do you say that about all victims of sexual abuse or just when a big pop star you like is the one accused? 

Except one of those were fully acquitted and is extortionable for millions of dollars. Additionally, the accusers have an incredibly inconsistent story. Have fun incriminating an innocent dead man.

ALGAYDO

Michael could literally come up out of his grave, go on national TV, say that he was a pedo, and his fans would still deny he did anything wrong lmao 

ChromaticaPunk
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Michael could literally come up out of his grave, go on national TV, say that he was a pedo, and his fans would still deny he did anything wrong lmao 

36396203-DA1A-425E-AB6E-2957B2E27B0E.jpe

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Except one of those were fully acquitted and is extortionable for millions of dollars. Additionally, the accusers have an incredibly inconsistent story. Have fun incriminating an innocent dead man.

Have fun defending a pedophile :poot: 

Archived