💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tattoo Post No Longer 1B Views

Gam

Featured Posts

NinaBoninaBrown

I am, by no means, saying her team bought the views, but if they did it wouldn't be so random as some of you are saying. The subject of the video is a tattoo which in some sort of way is related to her upcoming album, generating buzz for this tattoo would make people ask "why does this simple tattoo has so many views?". Y'all do the math, remember the world record egg and all the buzz around it ...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
7 hours ago, Crystalline said:

It isn’t. I viewed that person’s page and apparently it has to do with promotion. The video was promoted on the site which is why it received such a massive number of views from home page viewers. Gaga’s wasn’t promoted.

OT: This is a kii :rip: some of y’all reaaaally argued up and down that it was real and not a glitch. Boo boo the fools.

Massive numbers and literally nobody liking and commenting? That's strange as f*ck, something is definitelly wrong with instagram and that's the only logical answer. 

YourCureness

Maybe IGs counter for views for video had a reset when she hit the 1B Mark. It is the first time that a video reached that milestone anyway so many it was not prepared to count further from 1 B? That's why the reset? 

Ladey Gaygay

Arianators & Madonation:

LADY GAGA IS OVER,LG6 CANCELLEDT

Lady-Gaga-Wax-Twitter-671x377.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

jaXXXon
15 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Why on earth would Interscope pay to promote this random video clip? Gaga ain't that thirsty. It barely got any media coverage. I don't even think most people made the connection between the tat and her new album, and she often gets tats related to her music. Random instagram clip isn't connecting with the GP, which is what Interscope wants...If they were going to push anything, it would have been those ASIB clips when she was putting them out there back in Sept/Oct.

Plus, they have to say they promote -ish. It was a glitch or bots, which most of us said once it got to a 100 million views.

Why would Gaga promote her ASIB clips? Warner Bros. promoted the trailer on Instagram, I saw it a gazillion times on my news feed as a "sponsered link". 

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Why would Gaga promote her ASIB clips? Warner Bros. promoted the trailer on Instagram, I saw it a gazillion times on my news feed as a "sponsered link". 

Because actors often push their own work on their own social media (and sometimes it looks like they hire social media consultants to do it) in addition to it being promoted elsewhere. Deadline, etc. often reports ish like "there were a million odd views of the new Fast and Furious clip on Vin Diesel's FB."

But yeah, Gaga's team isn't that thirsty and isn't that dumb (a billion views was insanely unrealistic and hundreds of millions over the previous record). Even if they were going to promote the IG tat clip, which makes little sense, they'd be smarter about it and not go hundreds of millions over the record.

It's why most of us were like smdh at the big stan accounts pushing this on twitter, because it was just going to get her possibly dragged or accused of buying views even if only stans really care about "views"...cause once it went over 200 mil it was obviously not legit.

LilyLark
12 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Cringe tbh. Now people will say Gaga bought views.

Meh, only stans care or will accuse her of it (although some LM are) and logically Gaga's team had no reason to buy views for this clip (even if they did, they wouldn't buy such an unrealistic amount). if there were going to be shallowbucks types articles, they would have already came out.

But yeah, I never understood why the big stan accounts on twitter kept pushing this when it obviously got to a unrealistic point...because they were just bringing attention to something that could get her accused of buying views.

LIKELADYAGAGA
16 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

You guys do know that you can promote your post on Instagram right? My guess is Interscope paid to promote the hell out of that post because they were getting ready to tease LG6 with the tattoo/possible album title and wanted more people to know about it also being a tattoo before starting the hype!

Clever marketing :firega:

the views would have stayed then.

LIKELADYAGAGA
43 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

the views would have stayed if this was a promoted video

Economy
15 hours ago, Crystalline said:

It isn’t. I viewed that person’s page and apparently it has to do with promotion. The video was promoted on the site which is why it received such a massive number of views from home page viewers. Gaga’s wasn’t promoted.

OT: This is a kii :rip: some of y’all reaaaally argued up and down that it was real and not a glitch. Boo boo the fools.

I'm confused. The video was promoted and Gaga wasn't promoted... What? :huh:

Economy
4 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Maybe IGs counter for views for video had a reset when she hit the 1B Mark. It is the first time that a video reached that milestone anyway so many it was not prepared to count further from 1 B? That's why the reset? 

It counted past 1 billion for at least a couple days. It passed like 1.1 Billion

jaXXXon
2 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

the views would have stayed then.

From what I recall, I actually wrote this without knowing about the views being deleted :ladyhaha: 

Archived