Wakeup & Scream (LG6 Snippet)

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

This sound nothing like Gaga. You call yourself stans... :sharon:

⚯͛

Lemon Pie
13 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Esto se filtró recientemente. ¿Qué piensas de esto? Será la voz de Gaga o una persona muy similar a la de ella. : eh

BLACKPINK??????:what:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Weasel

You can literally tell the audio is manipulated to sound like Gaga, at which the uploader failed to do so. 

McYves

Could anyone tell me if ever, in Gaga's entire career, any of these snippets that come out every day after the announcement of a new album have been REAL?

If so, which ones? The truth is that I do not remember any, and I have been following this woman since 2008. I think we should stop paying atention to all these """"""""""""leaked snippets"""""""""""""". :bye:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

ferretti
5 minutes ago, McYves said:

Could anyone tell me if ever, in Gaga's entire career, any of these snippets that come out every day after the announcement of a new album have been REAL?

If so, which ones? The truth is that I do not remember any, and I have been following this woman since 2008. I think we should stop believing in all these """"""""""""leaked snippets"""""""""""""". :bye:

Well, our good sis Gaga leaked Aura to us.

disco stick tester, inquire within

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, McYves said:

If so, which ones? The truth is that I do not remember any, and I have been following this woman since 2008. I think we should stop believing in all these """"""""""""leaked snippets"""""""""""""". :bye:

Judas and Bad Romance leaked in demo form before the release. Applause and Aura also leaked before the release.

For ARTPOP we had official snippets.

We have that 2015/2016 studio snippet that is supposed to be called ''Blood'' and that is actually real.

We had Shallow and Heal Me snippets for ASIB.

That's all I can think of.

McYves
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Judas and Bad Romance leaked in demo form before the release. Applause and Aura also leaked before the release.

For ARTPOP we had official snippets.

We have that 2015/2016 studio snippet that is supposed to be called ''Blood'' and that is actually real.

We had Shallow and Heal Me snippets for ASIB.

That's all I can think of.

I remember the demo of Bad Romance, Applause, Aura, Judas (and Alejandro), but they were full demos so it was not so hard to tell if it was actually Gaga. The official ARTPOP snippets were amazing, and official so, same. 

I totally missed Heal Me and Shallow :( , and right now I'm going to listen to "Blood" because I don't remember it!

Thank you

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, McYves said:

I remember the demo of Bad Romance, Applause, Aura, Judas (and Alejandro), but they were full demos so it was not so hard to tell if it was actually Gaga. The official ARTPOP snippets were amazing, and official so, same. 

I totally missed Heal Me and Shallow :( , and right now I'm going to listen to "Blood" because I don't remember it!

Thank you

This is ''Blood'', it's pretty hard to find. The title is very unsure but I didn't know how to call it.

sipthistea

Everytime we get closer to the release of a new album, some attention seeker makes a distortioned version of another artist's song and post it as a "leak". 

False alarm. 

Smother Em Eh

OMG what a stretch this is. 

It literally sounds nothing like Gaga & y’all believe it :ladyhaha::laughga::lmao:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Animal Claws
10 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

OMG what a stretch this is. 

It literally sounds nothing like Gaga & y’all believe it :ladyhaha::laughga::lmao:

I am the only human being in the entire universe who found this voice very much like Gaga

AJRocketMan

It sounds like Gaga during BTW-AP. Not exactly, but similar. Gaga doesn’t have a distinct timbre unlike someone such as Miley Cyrus or Lana Del Rey.

JustAnother
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This is ''Blood'', it's pretty hard to find. The title is very unsure but I didn't know how to call it.

I hear “What’s Up With Love” I think Blood was a rumored track from late 2014/2015 during her vampire poem on Instagram. 

Archived