Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

M E S S

But TBH I'd like to hear Gaga's thoughts since she has most of his wardrobe :huntyga:

Yeah I hope she never shares her thoughts :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

Kimmo
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

Ummmm ??? I’m hoping her words were twisted or something. I just cannot believe. I believe Michael was innocent but if he’s not there’s no way you can say they wanted it.  

??????

Yes you can’t just assumed what they were going through and if it was actually thrill or manipulation they were going through

Hottie Detector

And MJ defenders say there’s no way he could’ve molested kids for all these years and gotten away with it. :saladga:

Kimmo
7 minutes ago, Ayria said:

And MJ defenders say there’s no way he could’ve molested kids for all these years and gotten away with it. :saladga:

Well MJ defenders are his defenders for a reason...

Hottie Detector

Guest Adarsh

Look at all of you twisting her words. And it definitely is the parents’ fault. What sane parents would let their kids sleep with a creepy man? 

4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Streisand, 76, said she “absolutely” believes Robson and Safechuck

:applause:

She shouldn't try to find him excuses though, it makes her look bad.

4 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Look at all of you twisting her words. And it definitely is the parents’ fault. What sane parents would let their kids sleep with a creepy man? 

Why can’t we just hold child molesters accountable instead of saying. Bbbbut the parents!!!!

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Ayria said:

Why can’t we just hold child molesters accountable instead of saying. Bbbbut the parents!!!!

We are holding the molestors accountable except in this case its clear that the parents used their kids for personal gains. It’s shameful and sad. 

Kimmo
39 minutes ago, symphonia said:

:applause:

She shouldn't try to find him excuses though, it makes her look bad.

Yes now we know exactly where she stands when it comes to having her friends back 

Hottie Detector

Borislshere

I'm holding both parties accountable. Michael for doing those heinous acts and the people around him (including the parents) for enabling him if it happened. 

She probably didn't say those exact words. I think she said something else but the interviewer changed the orders of statements to make a mess. They have done it before a thousand times.

Archived