💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbra Streisand: MJ accuser “were thrilled to be there”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

This is actually a very accurate and woke statement.

He didn't molest those children . He was a paedophile. Yes, there is a difference. And that is what she's trying to say I think. The ones to blame here really are the parents. They must be disgusting human beings who probably had an idea of what was going on but still allowed it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

WOW. The apathy in her statement about the whole situation is disturbing. I thought better of her. 

⚯͛

Kimmo
28 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Wtf is she trying to say ? 

Exactly those quotes. Watch her regret it by tomorrow....

Hottie Detector

Enzo

Gurl what is you doing 

A Star Is Born (1598 version) cancelled 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ziggy

I think the question caught her off guard. So take the “they were thrilled to be there” comment as not the sexual part but just hat they loved Michael, which they did and said they did. Then she says that, essentially, it’s a bad situation all around, which it also is, and says the parents are at fault here which I’d say is true as well. She phrased it quite poorly, but again, this is not an official statement and the question probably took her for surprise. Most people don’t go around with malicious intention and verbalize it so let’s not just assume she’s the anti-Christ for what was said here. Reading something can *vastly* change the intention especially if it is not a pre-put together answer.

Meredith Grey

She tried to defend him but instead just defended all pedophiles? Oh girl....

ChromeAngel

Ummmm ??? I’m hoping her words were twisted or something. I just cannot believe. I believe Michael was innocent but if he’s not there’s no way you can say they wanted it.  

??????

Miracle
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

This is actually a very accurate and woke statement.

He didn't molest those children . He was a paedophile. Yes, there is a difference. And that is what she's trying to say I think. The ones to blame here really are the parents. They must be disgusting human beings who probably had an idea of what was going on but still allowed it.

But she actually believes the documentary...

AlexanderMagno
13 minutes ago, Miracle said:

But she actually believes the documentary...

So?

BlingNotTheMusic

M E S S

But TBH I'd like to hear Gaga's thoughts since she has most of his wardrobe :huntyga:

Archived